10

Murda.

"Ion care what you think" I shrugged looking at Dior.

"Don't" She shrugged too and I looked away.

"But what you not gone do is do what I said don't do" I spoke and she scoffed.

"Right. Cause you the boss of me" She rolled her eyes.

"Dior Ian playing witchu" I looked at her.

"Ian playing either" She said and I chuckled humorlessly while shaking my head.

"You been having a attitude lately" I squinted my eyes at her.

"And so?" She squinted hers too

"You not finna catch a attitude with me that's all I know"

"I just did and I don't feel not one bit of afraid" she said

You think if I whip the dick out she gone act right?

"Ight okay keep that same energy" I said playing my game again when I felt her get up.

I seen at the corner of my eye she was finna do some damn Tiktok in those li ass shorts. I didn't say nun though.

Wassup Shay
Wassup Liv
I hit it raw she see me
In public like wassup friend?
She talk too much but
I still hit
Cause she a fool on that
Dddddddddick

"Hmm" I hummed and she smacked her lips sitting on the bed again. I put the controller down and quickly snatched her phone from her.

"Why you steady playing me?" I asked and she huffed

"Ian playing with nobody" she mumbled. "Gimmie my phone"

"No." I shook my head.

"Ight then take me home" She said and I just looked at her.

"No" I shook my head again. "You must be playing right now"

"I ain't as I said" She said and I was bout to say sumn when I heard shuffling downstairs.

"Hold up." I told Dior as I took my gun from the drawer. "Stay still" i told her but she was already behind me with a pillow in her hand.

"Na what the fawk you gone do with that?" I made a face and she shooed me.

I opened my door with my gun raised and sneaked downstairs seeing Dee and Quan playing with my other game. I took my gun off safety. "Y'all niggas gotta be shitting wimmie"

They looked at me and then at Dior. "Dior done took a pillow out of all things? And I'm the stupid one" Dee rolled his eyes.

I put the safety back on and went to sit on the couch before putting the gun on the coffee table.

Dior came to sit next to me and I looked at her. "What?" She asked not looking at me.

"Go put some pants on" I gritted.

"You so motherfucking aggy like let me be on my hot girl summer shit" she said and I gave her the look. "I hate it here" she got up and went upstairs.

"Imma take her ass back where I found her I tell you" I said and they laughed.

"Nah bro you done met yo match that's all" Quan shrugged and I looked at him.

"He did" Dee busted out laughing and i shook my head.

Dior came down with my pants on and sat down. "Why my pants though?"