Part 7

Oikawa just sat and in the room and continued crying. Until the doctor finally came inside. "Oh my Oikawa are you alright?" "I need to tell him." "Yes, but what happened to him?" "He got mad at me and left." "Than you need to go find him." Oikawa got changed thanked the doctor and ran out to his car.

He started it up and started to race home. He knew Iwaizumi would have to stop there before he would go back home.

Next thing he knew though was he heard sirens and blue and red lights following him. 'Damn it. I don't have time for this.' He thought to himself. He pulled over and waited for the cop to come over to him. "Sir are you aware that you where going 80 in a 50." "I'm sorry officer but I don't have a lot of time left to live and if I don't go tell my best friend how I feel I'm gonna die." "Have you been drinking?" "No I'm being serious it's a disease called Hanahaki and if I don't go to him now I'm gonna die in a week. I'm fine with getting the punishment for speeding but please just let me go to him right now." "I'm not sure I can just let you go but I could give you a escort." Oikawa agreed thanked him and they started to race towards Oikawa's house.

When they arrived Oikawa noticed some of the lights still on in the house. "Thank you for this, you can send the ticket to my house." "It's alright you seem like a legitimate person, just I hope you get out of this alive." The officer left and Oikawa raced into his house.

"HAJIME ARE YOU STILL HERE." Oikawa yelled out. "Oh look who's here the person I have been slowly killing." Oikawa went up to the bedroom where Iwaizumi was packing. "That's not what I meant." "Well then what did you mean please enlighten me." "Iwa I-I-I.... please stop looking at me like that while I'm trying to tell you this." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes but softened his face a little bit. "You see the reason you have been hurting me is... is because it has always been you." "It's always been me what?" Oikawa this time just leaned in and kissed him. Iwaizumi was shocked by the new feeling but melted into kiss as he has always wanted this.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me?" Iwaizumi asked when they finally broke away. "Because I was worried you would hate me then live with the guilt of killing me." "But Torru I have always loved you." Iwaizumi kissed him again. "Iwa-Chan I love you and this but I'm sorry, there was one detail I left out about the disease. Well you see for the confession option it's not just as simple as a kiss or saying I love you, you umm have to have sex with the person." Oikawa rushed out the last part.

Iwaizumi now pushed Oikawa up against the wall "If that's what it takes then so be it." He spoke in a low voice that send shivers down Oikawa's spine. They started to passionately kiss and soon Oikawa had lost his shirt and Iwaizumi moved down to his neck and started leaving little love bites and kisses when he got to right behind his ear Oikawa let out a loud deep groan. "Do you like it there?" Iwaizumi started to bite and suck the part that made the brunette moan.

The both had felt their dicks getting harder until they were grinding against each other. Everything felt perfect and Oikawa felt the pain leaving his lungs that was until they heard yelling and pounding at the front door. "IWAIZUMI OPEN THIS DOOR." They heard Emiko yelling from outside.

He was getting fed up with this girl so he kissed his new boyfriend's cheek went down stairs to tell her where to stick it. "Why haven't you been answering my calls or texts for the past couple hours I was worried." "Well don't cause we are over." Iwaizumi slammed the door in her face and went back up stairs to his boyfriend that was on the ground coughing some more. "I'm sorry we haven't had sex yet I know it's what you need." Iwaizumi helped him cough up the rest of the petals and blood that was irritating him.

They went back to making out but was soon interrupted again when a rock went through the window. "You at least owe me a explanation first." She yelled up at them. But before Iwaizumi could speak up Oikawa was the one that snapped this time.

"You can go to hell, he doesn't love you. You have been using him this whole time I have been watching it happen. And jokes on you he is gay and if you don't believe me well we were just about to have sex." "I don't care what he is doing is rude." "Says the person who just threw a rock through my window." "Fine just don't come crawling back to me when this Oikawa bitch hurts you." She finally stormed off leaving the two in a silence which soon turned into them laughing.

"I can't believe her, god am I happy she is gone." Iwaizumi said after they laughed for a bit. "Same, now should we pick up where we left off." Oikawa now pushed Iwaizumi down and crawled on top so they could continue kissing.