Part 5

The next morning Oikawa slept in just like any other day, Iwaizumi got up and took a shower. When Oikawa eventually woke up though he felt like crap and just buried himself back under the covers.

"Hey Shittykawa, are you awake?" Iwaizumi asked when he eventually got out of the shower. "Errmmm." "Come on you have to get up." "H-hurt." Oikawa made out as he fought with Iwaizumi as he tried to take off his blanket. "Hurt? What hurts?" "My chest." "Fine then you can stay in bed a bit longer while I am making breakfast." Iwaizumi finally left and Oikawa nuzzled himself back under his blankets and soon fell back asleep.

"OIKAWAAA, BREAKFAST IS READYYY." He yelled up the stairs but he got no answer he went up and saw the other boy asleep. 'Why is he so tired, is this all that draining.' Iwaizumi thought to himself as he made his back downstairs to cover the food.

When he came back up stairs he crawled into bed with Oikawa and went on his phone. Oikawa sensing another person drifted towards it and soon started to cuddle his friend.

Iwaizumi just let it happen as this wasn't the first time this has happened. He put down his phone and continued to cuddle against his friend and soon he started to fall asleep.

When Oikawa finally woke up he got up and took a shower, when he got out he wakes his friend and they make their way down stairs to eat some breakfast.

Just as everything was fine they heard a phone ring Iwaizumi rolled his eyes as he looked at who the caller was. "Damn I feel bad that I'm honestly just using her but it's gotten to the point where I would rather just dump her." Iwaizumi finally confessed. "What do you mean your using her?" "I have had feelings for someone else so I have just been using her to get out my sexual urges. I feel bad for it but I can't have them so mind as well help myself." "Iwa-Chan I never thought you would do something like this. Who is the person you are in love with?" "Same as you, I can't tell." They both now had looked sad not even noticing the others expression.

She kept calling and calling until Iwaizumi finally answered "I'm busy." And he hang up. "Hey do u mind if I run home for a couple hours so I can tell my mom how I'm gonna be staying here and get some clothes?" "No that's fine I'll see you in a bit."

Iwaizumi head out of the house and Oikawa laid down on the couch and put a Disney movie on the tv. He eventually fell asleep again, he didn't know why he couldn't stay awake but all he wanted was to sleep.

He woke up to the sound of a phone ringing he turned over the screen to see Iwa-Chan written. "Hello?" "Hey I mad-....did you just wake up?" "Yea." "Well I'm worried about how much you are sleeping. But I called to say I made a doctor appointment for you at 5 pm." "What time is it now?" "It's 3, I'll be back in about another hour, and please try to stay awake." "Alright bye Iwa-Chan."

They hung up the phone and Oikawa started to cough some more flower petals. He knew that being near Iwaizumi wasn't good for him. He started to drink some water and made his way to turn on the electrical fireplace. He soon just slumped down in front of it and fell asleep again.

"Shittykawa I'm back." Iwaizumi called out as he opened the door. "OIKAWA." He ran over to him where he sat informer of the firplace. "Hmm." Oikawa rubbed his eyes and sat up. "God Oikawa I thought the worst had happened. Why where you even in front of the fireplace?" "It's warm and cozy." Oikawa laid back down and stretched out his arms like a cat. "You remind me of a cat, maybe you should go to nekoma." Iwaizumi said once again as he started to laugh as he went back to pick up his stuff that he threw down when he first entered.

"And don't fall asleep again." Iwaizumi threatened as he made his way up to Oikawa's bedroom. Oikawa just wanted to sleep but he knew Iwaizumi would be mad at him if he did.

He got up and grabbed his phone and saw that the time was 4:15 pm, 'Damn it I need to get ready.' Oikawa thought to himself as he rubbed his eyes some more and went up to his room.

As soon as he opened the doors though he froze their was his friend and crush naked. Oikawa started to cough up blood and felt the choking feeling of a full flower. Iwaizumi ran over and tried to help his friend but the sight of his naked love made it worse. "Oikawa do you want water? What will help?" "L-Lea-av-e." "Leave?" Oikawa shook his head in agreement so Iwaizumi left the room, got changed, and waited for his friend to let him back in.

Oikawa just kept gasping for air until finally the two full flowers came up. By now you could barely see the pink all you could see was red. "You can come back in now, but only if u have clothes." Oikawa rushed out before he could come back in. "I do have clothes on, are you alright though you sounded and looked horrible." "Yea it's just I think we should get ready for the doctors." Oikawa picked himself up and grabbed a change of clothes and stepped into his bathroom.

They got into Oikawa's car and Iwaizumi started to drive them to the doctors office. "Why did you started coughing like that though? Is it because I was naked and all you wanted to see was your loves not mine?" "....yea." Oikawa had to lie if he said no he would have to say it was because he was attractive and how it was him he loves him. "I mean it's not like you have a bad body it's just it's not a there body." Oikawa reassured his friend so he didn't feel self-conscious. "Haha thanks, I get it." Iwaizumi started to laugh and they started to chat like normal on the way there with Oikawa still coughing up every now and then.