Part 4

They heard a knocking on the door and Oikawa went down stairs to answer it. "Can I help you?" "Zumi is here right, he has been ignoring me all day for you but you seem totally alright." "HEY IWA-CHAN, CAN YOU COME HERE." "YEA." Soon Iwaizumi appeared next to Oikawa "What the hell are you doing here Emiko. I told you Oikawa isn't well." "He looks fine to me. Your my boyfriend so you should be spending your time with me." At the talk of her saying they were dating sent Oikawa into another coughing fit he ran into the bathroom and started to cough up some petals and blood.

"Oikawa, you alright in there." "Hasn't killed me yet." He said as he opened the door. He placed a petal that had little blood on it, into Iwaizumi's hand. "Why this." "I know you like these flowers too, so here you go."

"Hellloooo. I'm still here." She said as she stepped over to the two. "Zumi please I just want a small date together." She continued to wine at him. "Fine but we are bringing Oikawa I don't want to leave him alone." "Fine then you two get ready.

The two boys got some decent clothes on and Oikawa grabbed his water bottle and filled it up. They made their way to the car where she was already waiting in the backseat. "Oikawa can drive so we can cuddle in the back." No one wanted to object to her stupid wishes so Iwaizumi gets in the back and Oikawa is driving but constantly has to pullover or stop for a second due to his coughing.

He just hates the view of the two of them making out and at one point he swore he saw her hand down his pants. The hardest part of it though was hiding the blood and flowers from the two.

Eventually they arrived at a small skating rink where they all got out. "Zumi please get rid of himmm." She whispered as Oikawa left to grab them all some shoes. "He isn't well, you saw him in the car." "He is a player he probably can find some girl to take his mind of things." "Fine but please understand that he is sick and might not be able to."

They all got their skates on and Iwaizumi told Oikawa how they where gonna hang out alone for a bit. Oikawa decided to take their advice and find some girl so make out with while the other two skate. He found someone and eventually had her pinned against the unisex bathroom wall.

Oikawa actually was starting to think that things weren't too bad in life right now until he felt the burning feeling in his throat. He tried to just keep kissing her but soon felt like he was gonna be sick. He pulled away and started to cough as he felt as if he couldn't breath until he finally coughed up a full flower and lots of blood followed.

"You have Hanahaki don't you?" The girl asked him once he was finished. "How do you know?" "My brother had it, he choose to get the surgery though and never felt anything for his love ever again." "Yea I heard about that, I'm not gonna do the surgery though I love him too much." "But if you truly love him do you want to put him through the pain of losing you forever." "I don't want to but he has his girlfriend to be their for him." "Still you shouldn't just say no to surgery right away." "Thanks for this but we probably shouldn't kiss anymore, so goodbye."

With that all settled The girl walked out of the bathroom and Oikawa gripped the flower. He knew he wanted to find Iwaizumi right away and give this to him but he didn't want to see anything of them together.

When he left the room though he found the two simply sitting at a table eating some hotdogs. He walked over and sat next to his friend. "So Oikawa did you get lucky in there." "Yup." But as he said this he slipped the flower into Iwaizumi's hand. Iwaizumi looked up to his friend with worry. "I think we should head back now." "Alright that's fine." She said as they all stood up and went to return their skates.

They eventually all went into the car and this time Iwaizumi insisted on driving. The two chatted as a Oikawa sat in the back.

Soon they dropped her off at her house and Oikawa moved up to the front seat. "Why did you cough a full flower?" "I was making out with the girl but then I broke out into a cough and couldn't breath until this came out. We then talked for a little bit until we said goodbye." "Just it seems that some of the things you are doing is making it worse so maybe you should just try and do everything to extend your time." "Alright. Are you spending the night?" "Yes."

They didn't speak for the rest of the night Oikawa was the first to fall asleep as all Iwaizumi could think about was why is Oikawa coughing so much more around him.