Part 8

They kept kissing and soon things started to heat up again. Iwaizumi flipped the two so he was on top. He moved his hand and started to palm Oikawa through his pants. This made Oikawa gasp at the new friction and Iwaizumi took this opportunity to stick his tongue into Oikawa's mouth. He started to explore and suck on the others tongue.

He soon moved himself lower and went towards his nipples, he started to suck and bite as he played with the other. "God Iwa I need you now." Oikawa moaned out. "Your gonna have to be patient kitty." Oikawa now stuck his own hand lower and undid his pants and took out his dick as he started to stroke it. "Ah ah ah, I'm gonna have to do something about these hands of yours." Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa's hands up and held them above his head as he opened a drawer and took out a belt with the other. He tied Oikawa's hands to the head board.

"Iwa please just touch me already." Oikawa begged as he just kept wiggling around trying to rub up against something to create the friction he wanted. "Alright but you better kept begging me." Iwaizumi now turned his attention to Oikawa's member as he started to slowly stroke it and Oikawa was already moaning. "Damn how sensitive are you babe." Iwaizumi moved away his hand and now kissed the tip lightly then swiped his tongue around the tip. "D-daddy-yy, ple-easee." Iwaizumi listened and started to bob his head up and down faster and deep throated him. Oikawa had now turned into a moaning mess and couldn't make any words out. Iwa kept going until he felt Oikawa's dick twitch and release hot white liquid into Iwaizumi's mouth.

"So a daddy kink huh?" Iwaizumi asked after he swallowed Oikawa's cum. "Is that okay?" He asked out of breath. "Absolutely but if you call me it in bed you better call me that on the court." "Alright daddy." The two now started to make out again and soon Iwaizumi dropped his pants as well. He walked over to his bag and pulled out some lube and a little ring that Oikawa didn't recognize. "What's that?" "Something that will make this more fun for me." Iwaizumi said with a smirk as he slipped the cock ring over the brunettes dick.

"Now I better hear you scream or I won't be taking this off." Iwaizumi said as he started to slather up his dick with the lube. "Let me know if its too much pain." Oikawa nodded and Iwaizumi started to enter him slowly Oikawa moaned loudly at the feeling of being filled. "Fuck, Oikawa why are you so damn tight." "Your all the way in now right?" Oikawa made out in pants. "I'm not even halfway kitty." Iwaizumi now slammed into Oikawa and he started to be filled with pleasure and pain. Somewhere through this Oikawa's hands got untied and wove there way up to Iwaizumi's hair.

Soon the only noises in the room was Oikawa and Iwaizumi moaning, skin slapping, and the bed hitting the wall. "D-Dadd-yyy I w-w-want to cum." Oikawa made out. "Hm not yet." Iwaizumi kept slamming in until he felt himself cum inside the other. The feeling of the others liquid made Oikawa moan and scream and he scratched into Iwaizumi's back. "I neeeddd r-release." Oikawa begged. "Not yet kitty." Iwaizumi now started to pound into him again and Iwaizumi could feel blood on his back from how deep Oikawa was digging his nails.

They kept going until Iwaizumi finished again inside of Oikawa's ass. Oikawa now couldn't even make words only moans and screams. Iwaizumi slowly pulled out and finally took the cock ring off his boyfriend and immediately a large orgasm hit Oikawa.

"That. Was. So. Fucking. Cruel." Oikawa made out in between his pants when he finally came down from his high. "I wanted to make sure that are first time was memorable. I'm gonna draw a bath for us." Iwaizumi got up and started to fill the tub with some hot water, epson salts, and lots of bubbles. "Iwaaaa." Oikawa wined out for his boyfriend as he came back into the room. "I can't walk." "Alright I'll carry you and I told you to only call me daddy." He picked up his boyfriend and they went into the bathroom and sat down in the tub.

"Do you want me to clean out your ass for you." "Yes please... daddy." Iwaizumi now moved his fingers to the flat little ass he loved. He stuck his fingers in and started to scoop out all of the cum he left in there. Oikawa was moaning a lot from this. "Damn kitty if you keep making those lewd noises I'm might have to fuck you again." Oikawa now tried to keep as quite as he could as his boyfriend got everything out of his ass.

When it was all cleaned out Iwaizumi wrapped his arms around Oikawa and they then just stayed like that in the tub. "Daddy, you know I love you so much right?" "I do kitty, and I love you too." They shared a sweet kiss and finally got out of the tub. They got into some boxers and went downstairs where they cuddled on the couch and watched some of The Office.