•⫷•18•⫸•

🥁🥁🥁Amuku dumuku amal dumal🥁🥁🥁

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I was in mine nila's room, arranging all my clothes

I was in mine nila's room, arranging all my clothes.... suddenly there was a knock on the door...... first I flinched.....i let a breath out and walked to the door...opened it!! There athai was standing and beside her a man was standing not facing me......who is it??? That's when Athai spoke....

Meena athai : Ani!! Look who is here???

She said and Looked that person who was still standing not facing me....athai face palm 🤦🏻‍♀️....

Meena athai : dei!!

She made that person turn....my life turned upside down.... that's the police officer.... Why is he here??? When i asked, he said he is in commissioner office!! Now what is he doing here??? Is he really going to encounter me??

My mulai (brain) : wait! Why should he even encourage you in first place...

That's somewhat right!!! But still... when I was in my own Dreamland, athai shook my shoulder and said....

Meena athai : enna ma?? ( What dear?? ).... didn't you identify him....he is your Adi Mama da!!! Did you forgot...you will always be tagging along with him, called him 'mama' for each and every single breath!! 

What!!! He....Adi Mama.... how???

My mulai : I know this from beginning!!!

Then why the fish curry you didn't tell me!!!!

My mulai : madam!! He gave many hints!! But you couldn't find that!! First , in that cafe he said you to go to Hostel!!! Did you tell that you live in hostel....

No I didn't....

My mulai : second, in that super market....he called you by your name.... did you say your name¿?

No!!

My mulai : third , in that same super market godown.... that punch dialogue!! Do you remember???

Hahaha!! How will I ever forget that funny incident....

My mulai : be serious idiot!!! In that punch dialogue, he mentioned his name 'Adithya' many times....you idiot couldn't even get that!!!