•⫷•22•⫸•

The most awaited amuku dumuku amal dumal Chapter is below here↓↓ enjoy 😉

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Adithya : what kind of game is this Anika!! Remove all this....

I said when she dusted het hand after taped both me hands and me with that chair....

Anika : no da mama!! Now the game begins!!

Adithya : what 'da'?? First you remove this all!!

She nodded no and crossed her arms against her chest, then said....

Anika: nah nah! That's not going to happen now da mama...

Again 'da'.....wait d ,I will get my time then I will pay you....

Adithya : Ani I'm warning you one last time!! Remove all this!!

I warned her...and raised my voice a bit....

Anika : Shhhh!! Don't raise your voice...then you will face the consequences!!

She said show me that utility knife....god!! If this tapes or not there she is finished now.... knowing my strength she tied it tight....Anika looked at me smiling then bent under my bed murmuring something thinking I didn't hear but I did hear...

Anika : pami akka....my Kadavule....your idea should work on the muscle pig.... ( Actually pami akka is wife of a Tamil YouTuber..... Once she took revange on her husband for pranking her.... that's what ani is going to do now here I have changed some )

Who is pami?? muscle pig?? Wait!! How dare she call me that??!
I was continued staring at Ani.....she took a cover under my bed..how did this came here??...

Anika: maida maavu , lipstick, wait!! Main ingredient is missing..

She said taking those things out of the cover.....what is she planing to do with that things??Why me?? She said something is missing....

Anika : mama!! Till I come... don't move or don't try to shout nor escape!!

She said no threatened me...and she left my room....i wiggled to remove all this tapes but I couldn't....at that time my eyes caught  , that utility knife....I moved the chair to take that knife but before I touch it she came....she went like thunder and came like thunder.....too fast......

After seeing what she was having in her hand......i was like 😩....this idiot has planned something heavy for me.....she brought a icecube tray with frozen water cubes.... damm

Anika : ohho you are trying to escape!! No way....pavam paiyan!! (poor boy)

Adithya : see Anika!!! I am warning you..... Stop it here!!

She shook her head and said.....

Anika : Inna seitharae oruthar avar naana nanayam seithu vidal..... this was said by Thiruvalluvar......