•⫷•50•⫸•

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Should I say this? I lost myself in her! God damn!

She was freaking wearing a saree!

Looking all pretty to kill me just by a look.

I was stunned there looking at her, Ani have her hands covering her face...Peeping through her finger gap she looked at me.

Amma: All done?

I came back to sense looking at mom who smiled at me, a mischievous one!

Amma: I meant, all done? shall we leave?

Adithya: Yeah! yeah! All done!

we planned to go shopping, my- our wedding shopping...grandpa has planned everything, a small engagement in two days and marriage after a month which is on February 14th...Woah, how lucky we are to get married on valentine's day.

The day just passed by shopping and catching Ani staring at me from time to time. what is she up to? I'm getting shy 👉🏻👈🏻

After dinner,

I hopped on the bed hugging the pillow, ahh Ani! what have you done to me? My mind keeps thinking about you!

that's when my phone rang, picking up the call I walked to the window side.

Adithya: Yeah dude, tell me?

Andrew: Machan(Dude), I contacted a few people that I know and you are right! he is one of the most wanted criminals here in Sri Lanka locally! is he under your custody still?

Adithya: Yeah, he is! Send your force here and arrest him!

Andrew: Of course! I'm planning for that! And any progress on the case?

Adithya: Nope, still investigating! he is such a coward! He is hiding in a deep hole being afraid to face me straight!

Andrew: Ikr dude! Call me anytime if you need anything! Got to go now!

Adithya: Yeah! Bye!...

I ended the call staring at the pretty full moon that looked like one nice idly (forgive me for this line😶)

Sighing thinking about the case I turned to go to my bed but the paper bag was on the table! looking at it I dialled my Ani Darling's phone~
---
ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Anika: Good night, Nila~

I said pulling my blanket over my shoulder, I got no response from her! the same is repeating for the last few days!! I don't know what's wrong with her, she kept ignoring me in all the possible ways, it kinda hurts! we have had fights like street dogs but we end up smiling at each other's faces, ending the fight but now I don't what's even going on! and I never got a chance and even if I did, she just bypasses me till. Deciding this will be the perfect time I opened my mouth to call out her name but-