•⫷•7•⫸•

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

The hole night....I didn't get sleep....that sound of gun....was too loud....in movies the gun sounds is low...but in reality it isn't.... everything, let it be aside...that police officer's face and voice.....I have heard  somewhere.... the face is also quite familiar....

I didn't say anything to anyone and that moron brother of Priya.... really she has the reason of call him moron....that idiot is a TR fan it seems so, when Priya said RT Nagar....he when to TR Nagar where there is nothing but a 'graveyard'.....

Like how Nobita says ,now I say...Enakkumattum en ippati ellam natakkutu!!! ( Why is everything like this happening only to me!!! ).....I said right...I didn't get sleep last night...now, you must already guessed it....I woke up late...no need to mention, ofcourse I got tons and tons of scoldings from my dearest friend, Priya....she is full filling....the place of my mother-in-law....

I skipped my breakfast because I was late and now I am sitting in class.... first class, I somehow managed but I didn't concentrate on class.... second class, I almost slept....

( Only the expression, naziya is not Anika )

third class , the army in my stomach started making noises.....I am hell hungry....I was food now.....I am ready to kill anyone , I want food....

As soon as the class end...I ran out of the class before the professor goes out...he just gave me a weird look.... anyone who where looking at me may think I am in urgent to use restroom.....but who knows my rush....food, food, I want now....as I came out of the class room...I got down to ground floor where we have a canteen it's name is
:|students and teachers cafe|:
Nice right....I pushed the as it was written on the door 🙄...there I saw some students standing in crowd... what's happening here??? It digged my curiousity....why everyone is tall than me??  'Because you are short' my brain said...as if I going to listen to it😏....I am not short, am only 5.5 feet...I went inside the crowd...eww these people wash their coats or not..yuck...I adjusted my coat and turned my head to see... that scene... what the heck??? How dare he??

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

My guess was right... that rascal who , arrested in cafe.. isn't the main one....he was just supplying some dugs to the main person.... Now he needs to visit his Mamiyar vitu (mother-in-law's house).... it's nothing I have sent him to jail ( prision ).... this case started in mystery.... after I came from Madurai this is the first case that I attended....

.Two week before.

Starting i thought it's just suicide case but then I digged more and more details about it......in that I found that it the person who committed suicide is a medical student studying in Devi groups of hospitals and colleges ,this isn't suicide, he died because over dosage of drugs... I myself went to victim's home... In his house I find many pens like come on, who is going to use this many pens, importantly I found pens refill... more than the pens