•⫷•23•⫸•

If my guess is right!! You must have laughed and blushed in last chapter....upcoming chapters will make you blush more🙈😍😳....

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

"Adi kanna"

I looked at Ani who was still under me... She had the same expression as me.... suddenly she wiggled and pushed me , then oped the door and ran out of my room...I hurrly locked my room door.... that's when mom knocked the door....

Amma : Adi!!

I waited for a minute and then said...

Adithya : haa ma!!

Amma : Adi!! Soori came da!!!

Shit!! I asked him to come....I can't go down with this makeover...

Adithya : I am bathing ma... I will come in a minute...

Amma : come fast da!! I will ask him to wait....

Adithya : Okay ma!!

I rushed to bathroom.... Cleaned myself, then changed into a track pant and t-shirt.... hurrly dried up my hair...everything is because of that Kuranku kutty....I cleaned the mess Ani made earlier.... this girl... definitely dead in my hands today..... after cleaning everything I opened my room door.... where another Kuranku kutty was standing with crossed arms... it's none other than my sister Maya.... past one day I was noticing this girl...she was giving me a weird look...

Adithya : Enna??! ( what??)

Maya : what is this white power on your cheeks da anna!!

She said looking at me top to bottom.... white power?! Oh no...that maida.....but I cleaned everything...i might have got it when I was cleaning....

Adithya : ohh maybe face powder!! Now move....

Uff I escaped from her....

I went down...Where Thaatha, appa, Anbu mama and Soori was sitting in thinnai....I went and joined them.... that's when Thaatha spoke...

Thaatha : tomorrow let's all go to meenakshi temple!! Soori Kanne you also join as with you wife and kids pa...

Woah meenakshi temple!!.... superb Thaatha...

Adithya : yeah Anna you also join us!!

Wait, I caught you wondering Why I called soori as anna... actually he is three years elder than me...which means he is elder than vijay anna....he studied 10th class three times.... after that his father Didn't send him to school...he made Soori work in their farm.... their paddy field is next to us... went ever I go there I will talk with him, Play with him....now he is taking care of his father's field which is his now....

Soori : illa Thaatha!! ( no Thaatha!! ) I have work in fields... let's see next time...

Thaatha nodded.... that's when Ani came with tray of coffees followed by Maya with some snacks....she gave coffee to me , she turned her face aside, as if I was the one who tortured her...