•⫷•4•⫸•

↑↑↑Watch the above video↑↑↑
🙈🙈🙈

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I reached Chennai last week with my love...... Okay, now stop your imaginations.....I will say About my love.....love.....for a men love comes on women, luxury , popularity, postings, drugs, alcohol.....more and more.....but for me..... Royal Enfield.....that brand , it has a swag in it... everyone knows it......

If you ask me 'why do you like this bike this much?'.......my answer is.....that sound.....that look..... everything in it....i Usually like bikes...in that I particularly like no love Royal Enfield....there is no hero no villan in indian cinema industry who haven't raided this bike......Me , being a police officer.... raiding in Royal Enfield, give me a unique gethu......

I have two Royal Enfield bikes.....one is in Madurai and another one is with me here in Chennai.....okay enough of talking about my love.....

I got up from my bed after my afternoon nap......went and stood in front on Mirror.....well , about my physical features......i have the same skin tone as my father and my brother....like not so fair nor dark.....a medium indian skin tone....a Black thick eyebrows... Black eyes....as I was concentrating on a particular case......i couldn't concert on my grooming now, as the result I have grown up beard and hair.....okay let's groom it tommorow...I don't know but its nth tommorow......

I took bath and changed into this

I came out of the room , I'm temporally staying my friend Charan and his son , Bujji

I came out of the room , I'm temporally staying my friend Charan and his son , Bujji.....hey wait, i remember something in mention of Bujji.... listen to this song....

Talking about Bujji , he is in lower kindergarten (LKG)....me and charan hoped in my bike and I drove to our destination.....Charan asked one of the constable to pick up Bujji from school....

We reached our destination Cafe coffee day, don't think we are here to relax

We reached our destination Cafe coffee day, don't think we are here to relax....we are here for an encounter.... yes, encounter... Direct order from my role model commissioner ,Sibi Chakravarti sir....

As soon as we reached there Charan went and spoke with the manager....we went inside the cafe... some of the both male and female, police officer who work under me where in Mufti ( The Police who are attached to or working in CID Unit’/Dept need not wear Uniform but while on duty and perfoming the duty have to be in Mufti. That is why they are called Mufti Police in India )( information from Google akka )

We all got settled in our representative seat..... Charan was sitting with a constable.....I was sitting alone in the place where I can see the entrance and I can be seen....

The door open....I no we all expected him to come but it was.... wait what is she doing her....how did the security guard allow her.....

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I'm not sure about going to meet her brother.... but Priya promised me that if I go she will buy me 1 plate of Pani Puri and 1plate of roadside mushroom....you know about me....ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕦 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕄𝕦𝕜𝕜𝕚𝕪𝕒𝕞 ( food is important for us ( in a funny way) )....I have to change my schedule of eating Pani Puri....

I agreed... what to do?? After all she is my only Best friend.... don't think I'm doing this for one plate Pani Puri and one plate roadside mushroom.....as soon as we reached the hostel Priya rushed me to change and go meet her brother....I changed into this

And Priya said that he will be in RT Nagar, cafe coffee day

And Priya said that he will be in RT Nagar, cafe coffee day.... and he will be wearing a some what drak green shirt...no problem it's in walking distance.... soon I reached there....I was about to open the door but the security guard stopped me.... said not to go in....I don't why , he is saying that but I peeped in glass door and saw a man in same some what drak green shirt that Priya said....but I couldn't clearly see his face as the sticker in the glass door was hiding it.....

Anika : brother, I know the one in green short...

I said to him...he looked at me from top to bottom and said...

Security guard : Okay madam!!

He said and opened the door for me....I gave a smile to him and went in... What the heck???

________

Hey Doughnuts,

So.....how was this chapter... please don't be a silent reader.... share your opinion on comments.... Vote for this chapter!!!

________