•⫷•49•⫸•

Hey everyone!

if you get time then please check out my new book!

~JUST LET ME LOVE YOU JUST LET ME KILL YOU~

it's a psycho killer kind of story with a pinch of love! there is also a fanfiction version of this book, please do check it out if you are a Jimin or Jungkook stan

it's a psycho killer kind of story with a pinch of love! there is also a fanfiction version of this book, please do check it out if you are a Jimin or Jungkook stan...Tysm in advance✨

----

"Adi, Ready-ah!!?"

Meena shouted from downstairs.

"Ayyo, what to do with this boy! girls are even on time readily, weirdly he is taking this much time to get ready!"

 she sighed mumbled taking the bottle of milk and handing it to her daughter-in-law Vidya.

"Yaya, Go call your brother! we are getting late!"

Maya nodded as she walked upstairs hoping on.

"Athai(mother-in-law), did you notice? nowadays,adi seem a little weird!"

Vidya said while a teasing smile across her face.

"Vidya, it's just the effect of marriage talk! See even Ani is blushing whenever Adi's name pop's up!"

Ritu said pulling ani's leg, the poor soul wasn't even blushing but when people say such things that automatically makes her blush.

"Enough of teasing my daughter-in-law!"

defended Babu while putting his arms around ani's shoulder making her blush more, cause of the word daughter in law.

"Mama(father-in-law), not yet daughter in law!"

said Akhil as he dropped Krish down to his wife after making him wear his clothes.

"Thatha(grandpa), car ready!"

Vijay said to his grandfather.

---

humming a random song may climb up the stairs and entered Adi's room where sir was busy throwing all his clothes from his closet to the bed.