He's Back, Baby!

In the sky above Maleficent down and use his magic to cause all the solder to be knocked off their feet, the second wave of magic was able to free Fey, captured earlier on.

I quickly used my new form as a bear and quickly destroyed the barricade in front of the chapel. 

Once that was done I felt myself being transformed back to normal. At this point, I didn't care back the fairies I was more concerned about Maleficent, he looked... different to say the least.

"Maleficent?" I called out to him.

When our eyes met that's when I noticed his eyes weren't the hazel green the I came to know but they were amber, almost red colour. 

I've never seen him like this, so much power flowing through him.

We stared at each other and I began to wonder if he remembered me. I thought he would be happy to see me but I guess not. Suddenly he flew off leaving me both happy and confused. 

I watched as he used his new powers as he destroyed a group of soldiers on the castle wall. 

My mind started to race, did he recognize me? I thought he would at least be happy to see me again. 

Greda stood on top of the piano trying to get the flowers out of the pipe when Thistlewit and Knotgrass went to attack her

And when I mean attack, I mean flying around her, distracting her to the point where she was so distracted that she mange to stumble off the balcony leading to her death. (What a stupid way to die! Like they never touched her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Estella was by Prince Phillip's side making sure he was okay as Percival rose up from that nasty fall. 

He could see a Fey coming this way but then he looked over to where Phillip and he was with the witch. 

Percival picked up his weapon and quickly came up with the decision to end the witch's life. 

He aimed the weapon towards the poor Estella, who was checking up on the Prince when he shot at her. 

Bora quickly stood in front of the bullet that pierced his upper arm. 

He looked at the wound before looking at Percival. 

Fear was written all over Percival's face as he desperately tried to reload his weapon but it was too late. Bora used his wing to knock the weapon out of his hand. 

Bora counted to walk up to him when a sword was placed near his neck.

"Stand down!" Phillip ordered. 

"This is not my fight. My mother wanted a war, and you're giving it to her" He explained causing Bora to look at him.

"I won't allow her hatred to ruin my kingdom or yours"