Curious little Beasty

Winter was here and Aurora, who was nearly 16 years old, walking in the woods at night when she comes across a baby deer.

"Hello" Aurora called out in a soft voice as the bay fawn approached her as she offers some food in her hand.

"That's it. There you go" 

Maleficent watched her from on top of a tree.

She wondered at the world about her, and at what lay beyond the fearsome wall of thorns.

Aurora comes across the wall of thorns by the edge of the Moors Maleficent and Y/n, in her human form, watch her from the distance. 

"Hm. Curious little beasty"

But she was not the only one who wished to get through.

Stephan and his soldier were trying to take down the wall of thorns when two soldiers saw Aurora standing by the wall.

"Shh. Look. Is that him? Is that Maleficent?" One of the soldiers said.

"I don't know"

They slowly made their way towards Aurora. Maleficent turned to Y/n.

"Bring them to me"

She nodded and Maleficent turned her into a wolf.

Aurora turned around showing her face to the soldiers.

"No, it's just a silly peasant girl"

Suddenly there was a loud howl causing the soldiers to be on edge. 

Maleficent took Y/n distraction to cast a spell making Aurora fall asleep and floats her body away for the wall of thorns.

Y/n, in her wolf form, comes out of hiding and growls at the group of soldiers. Then she began to chase them.

They were corned by Maleficent in the fog.

Maleficent uses his magic to raise the soldiers off the ground, swing them from side to side, shake off their weapons and then toss them aside to hit the trees and get them knocked out falling to the ground. When he was finished with them he notices a helmet.

"Hmm" He kneeled and touched it and his hands started to burn. He quickly took his hand off as Y/n came back and transformed her back to her human form again.

Y/n was on all four's she realized and quickly got up and dust her hands.

"How could you do that to me?" She asked

"Do what? Y/n you said anything I need" He stated.

"Yeah but not a dog, You could have turned me into any but no a dog was the best option" 

Maleficent scoffed.

"It has a wolf, not a dog, Y/n" He said as he turned and started to walk off.

"It's the same thing, Maleficent" She said before walking with him.

"They're dirty, vicious, and they hunt birds. Birds Maleficent birds. I'm a bird" She ranted on.

"Fine. Next time I'll turn you into a mealy worm" He threatened her, knowing full well he would never do her that.

"Well, I'll be a mealy worm, gladly. Anything but those filthy, stinking..."

Suddenly Maleficent turns Y/n into her bird form. She quickly flew away.

'That one way to shut me up Maleficent' Y/n thought.

Maleficent looked back at the unconscious floating Aurora.