A Missed Encounter

In the Fey's home, they were having a celebration. Maleficent sat by himself as he watched the other Feys have fun and dance to their music. 

He looked to his left to see Bora staring at him. He closed his eyes and looked to his right to see Conall staring back at him as well. (What a love triangle am I right?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Estella's home, Y/n enjoyed her dinner prepared by Estella.

"So what's it like to be a witch?" Y/n randomly asked Estella.

Estella looked up from her book.

"I feel more connected to nature and I aprsheate her gifts to use" She told her.

"And the magic part is a nice touch"

"Do you think I could learn magic?" 

Estella picked up her tea and took a sip.

"Maybe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Fey's Home, Maleficent watched as Udo used his magic to form a trig in his hand causing the little one surrounding him to be amazed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In The Moors)

Andre led a small army of soldiers with lit torches into the Moors to the Tomb Bloom.

"This is where I found it" Andre snitched, pointing to Tomb Blooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In the Moors) 

"Excellent" Percival commented.

"But what if the winged one come back?" Andre nervously asked as they stopped. 

"Don't you worry about that" Percival dismissed him.

"We'll be ready" Percival turned to look at Greda.

"Take the Tomb Bloom" He ordered. 

Greda looked back to the men behind her.

"Get to work!" 

The men charged forward and when straight into the field of Tomb Blooms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Estella's Home)

"So you mean you've never read in your life?" Estella questioned Y/n.

Y/n nervously smiled.

"I mean there aren't any books in the Moors and I've been a bird for most on my life so"

"I'm so excited to teach you the wonders of reading! Oh, you would just love it!  I have some infant books we could start off with then!" Estella exclaimed, excitedly as she immediately got up from the chair and rushed into the living room, which was in the other room. 

Y/n moved her body on the bench to face the door entrance to the living waiting, for her friend to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The Fey's Home)

Maleficent continued to watch the other Fey's danced at the beat of the drums, near the fire when a little girl came up to him and handed him the twig.

A smile came to his face a the gesture as she ran back the Udo and the others. 

In Moors, the soldiers were preparing to pick the Tomb Blooms while Y/n was siping her tea, both her and Maleficent were not prepared for what was to come.