Realization and Heartbreak

(Your POV)

After a nice cool bath, I was able to find some comfortable clothes to wear in the wardrobe.

(New Act, new outfit)

I didn't know whether I should be surprised that it was my size or not but I was glad anyway.

I came out of the bathroom, which looked as though it wasn't even apart of the house but again I really shouldn't be surprised. I found a swirly staircase lead to downstairs, I hoped.

Once I was on the second to last step I saw the living room.

Estella sat at the head of the table, reading.

I took stepped on the last step of for it let out a large creek sound making my cringe.

"Ah, Y/n it's so nice for announcing your entrance" She teasingly told me.

"I-i didn't mean to" I stutter out feeling embarrassed.

She turned to face me and smiled.

"I'm teasing you, dear, now come on and sit for, I'll have something made for you to eat" She told me as I sat next to her.

She clapped her hands as purple dust that I assume was her magic formed. Suddenly I could hear a broom sweeping and plates clanging together causing me to turn around towards the kitchen and gasped.

I saw a broom sweeping to floor by itself and plates flying across the room.

A plate came into the living room and landed in front of me.

It was filled with berries and other fruits I didn't know of. I could help but be amazed.

"I was going to offer you chicken but it would be inappropriate because you know, you're a..."

"Yes and thank you so much, would what's that? I asked pointing at the orange sliced fruit.

"Oh that's mango" She told me.

"I had it peeled and sliced for you since it is mess"

I nodded as I used my fork to pick up the mango and placed it in my mouth. As I place it in my tastebuds began to dance in the sweet savouring flavour of this fruit when I had finished that slice to eat another and another.