Dinner Preperations

At the Place, King John's room

King John took out his sword and faced his son.

"Phillip. I want you to wear this tonight" He told him. 

"Your sword?"

"Because of you, Ulstead and the Moors will be united at last"

Phillip sighed.

"Father, my love for Aurora has nothing to do with politics"

"Yes, but your love... will ensure peace for generations. Now take it. And wear it... to know that you will never have to use it" He said as he looked as his so with pride in his eyes as Phillip took his sword.

"Oh, my son" (I taught you piano-) He said as he put his hand on his shoulder.

He told a deep breath in.

"I've never been more proud"

"And what about Mother? Is she okay with this?" Phillip asked.

" Your mother will learn to love who you love" He told his son.

Outside Queen Ingris stood outside the door hearing the conversation that to place. She left and went into her room filled with elegant gowns. 

She walked up to a mannequin and snapped its neck which revealed a secret entrance. Once she had walked in the door behind her closed along with the mannequin's head returning to its original position. 

As she descended down the stairs she walked overhead the ironworkers. The sound of metal clanging and men chattering could be heard as the fires roared.

In a small room, Lickspittle was extracting the dust from the Tomb Bloom when Ingrith entered and sneezed, starling the pixie.

"I'm losing my patience" She stated. 

 "Your Majesty" He greeted her.  

"You need to move faster, Lickspittle" He ordered him, ignoring his greeting. 

"Yes, Your Majesty" He replied getting back to work. 

She walked passed his table to a door.

"Aurora said yes" She informed him as she opened the door to reveal the spinning wheel 

"It's all coming together... perfectly"

~Back in the Moors~

~Back in the Moors~

I was trying to help prepare Maleficent fro dinner. He looked at himself in the water practising his lines as I stood behind him.

"Hello. Hello. Hello"

His tone caused me to glance at him nit sure how to feel about it though it was funny I couldn't laugh out loud however now wasn't the time.