Me vs Me

Cause I score, before I ever throw the ball ?!?-Nicki Minaj

*tough love btw if you're in a place where you want to be talked to in a soft loving manner i will make those in the future:)*

Competition means that someone CAN compete with you, but you already won....how that work? "You can't compete where you can't compare andd there is nothing to compare because it's me vs me." Comparing yourself to someone else means you don't think you're the best. Means you don't think you're on the optimal timeline, means you don't trust yourself or the process. It's not hard, you're making it hard. It's not hard to not be jealous of someone else's success. It's not hard to refrain from comparing yourself to others. You deliberately do that shit. Stop with the negative self talk.

The difference between you and a bad bitch is your thoughts

The difference between you and a bad bitch is your thoughts. Not appearance, not how much validation you get, not how many niggas you pull, not in your talents, not in your skills. It's your thoughts. Stop TALKING TO YOURSELF CRAZY. Stop being your biggest enemy. STOP THE SELF SABOTAGE. You are not a weak and feeble human being step the fuck up. At some point you have to stop saying "why me" and start saying WHY NOT ME?

"I was chosen to rise the fuck above like a Phoenix and shit on you niggas."

"I was chosen to take my pain and turn it into pleasure."

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and step 
the fuck up. The only tears you're gonna cry in 2021 are tears of joy, pure mf joy. You ARE the best. Do you want to be in a never ending loop of comparing yourself? Its 7 billion mfs on this earth, you have endless mfs to compare yourself to....why try? Why feel shitty....on purpose? When you now have the tools to guide you. YOUR THOUGHTS. Talk to yourself like you're the baddest bitch walking, be cut throat exaggerate it. The difference between you and a bad bitch....is your thoughts and ONLY your thoughts.

You're way more than they told you you were

You're way more than they told you you were. You are way more than they made you out to be. Are you going to let low lives make you feel unworthy? Are you going to let people decide for you? Are you going to be told no? Face your fucking fears. The only person that has to accept you're a bad bitch is you. It's like on a fantasy show or novel once they finally accept they have powers they reach their full potential, when at first they couldn't even channel their powers. Believe in yourself. Realize you will not stop until you get to the fucking top. The sky is NOT the limit, Reach for the fucking stars...but hmm maybe you are the stars.