Vanity

Steps to loving yourself that WORK my love

Take pictures of yourself everyday
If this is not regular for you, or you feel as if you look at yourself in the camera negative thoughts will come so you don't, this is a step you need to take. If every time you open the camera and think negatively it will only attract that further more into your life. You DO not respond to negativity. What is that showing the universe? a NON subjective universe that cannot differentiate against negative or positive. Even if you contradict a negative thought with a positive one like "I look ugly today" with "no I don't look ugly" you are responding to that thought, which means attracting that into your life. Just like subliminals you don't use negatives in your affirmations. Say " I'm SO gorgeous" in the most vain way you can.

Taking pictures of yourself aligns you with the
Way you want to look because you are acting as if you are already "attractive" by taking pictures of yourself. Cute people take pictures of themselves you see it all over social media. It's not like you have to post these pictures and videos just TAKE THEM. Love your body take nudes, sexy photos all of that this works wonders I promise. You just have to be comfortable with YOURSELF 💗💗

Self care
Face mask, perfumes, lotions, long showers, bubble baths, skin care, shopping. All of this is essential to our self love practice. There is no "oh I'll dress cute once I lose weight" or " I'll stop wearing makeup once I get prettier" what ARE YOU TELLING THE UNIVERSE. That you are not already your desired size, or how u wish to look. You will constantly attract having to wait. Get your toes done now, get your hair done now. This doesn't even have to be expensive when we have such a large platform of people on social media like YouTube and Instagram that can help you look your best on a budget.

Self gratitude
Think of all the things your body can do. They're are people in the world that would die for your body if you think about it. Think of how well off you are. Think of what your body allows you to do that you love. Personally my body allows me to swim, and most of my life I didn't know how to. But the feeling of becoming one with the water, and whatever weight I am the water will not fail to keep me up is something to be thankful for.

Appearance is such an earthy matter
Our bodies allow us to have the utmost human experience on this earth. Its allows us to feel the wind on our skin, and smell the scent of food cooking from down stairs. We are so much more than our appearance. Think of how odd we look to animals. How we don't walk on all fours and have bodies full of fur. How subjective beauty is from all different parts of the world and cultures. Disliking our appearance only succumbing to the truth that, this is all we are.

You are creative, believe it or not. Creativity lies in all of us. It's not always art, or poetry. It can be the way you articulate things to people so they can understand better than if the next person were to explain. The advice you give, how your Instagram feed is presented, marketing strategies, and so on. It's silly when people call themselves talentless just because their passion is not something superficial or the norm.

You have depth even the most shallow people have something about them that is of depth.