I'm really the best no funny shit ☆✧★

Hey now, nigga was sleep he awake now -HOOK

Do you think it's conceited or narcissistic to believe that you are the best? WRONGGGGEveryone should think they are the best because everything is subjective, you have the right to believe you are the best because everyone thinks differently, it'...

Everyone should think they are the best because everything is subjective, you have the right to believe you are the best because everyone thinks differently, it's literally your right. You are the prettiest, most creative, most lovely, most loved, most caring in your own world, perspective, and light. Since YOU are beautiful, you see everything and everyone as beautiful too. You are everything, and you are the power. In this world you also treat others like they are the best because YOU are the best do you get it? In your own limelight and universe, which is yours, live your own life being the best. 'Oh what I would give for everyone to see themselves as beautiful because we came into this world lit rally being beautiful and perfect.

PULL UP 'N THEY LIKE WHO IS DHAT *・゜゚・*:

PULL UP 'N THEY LIKE WHO IS DHAT *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

We constantly search for "perfection" and "being the best" we forget that we already are, that's why you will never "be" perfect, or the "be'' the best because you already are. There is nothing to become, nothing to achieve, nothing to accomplish because you already are. You came in this world being everything. You and your name are interchangeable with the sun, grass, butterflies, flowers, air and water. You are the life force of the planet's rotation, hurricanes, tornadoes and thunderstorms. You are the light beings, angels, spirit guides and orbs you see floating around your room. You are everything and everyone. Live as such and take back your light. You can have and be anything you want because you already are. Love the ground you walk on because that ground is also you.

Nawt me manifesting everyone reading this become pretty, ethereal, hawt, anime bitches..... 🙈🎀🤍