Confindence is my goddess essence 🎀 🍥

Don't ever let someone tell you "So what do you bring to the table?" Unless you are being interviewed for a job because YOU ARE the table AND the chairs. I'm not talking about them fold up chairs. You are the whole dining room set. You are amazing, worthy, perfect, and profound without doing anything. Without lifting a finger. A lot of people place their worth In their appearance, achievements, and validation from others when simply breathing you radiant infinite, cosmic worth. You are not the skin you are placed in even though it is such a beautiful creation. You are so infinite and limitless. You can literally do anything you want. Can achieve all the things you want to achieve. Just move on your own. You are the star in your own movie. Don't live from other people's expectations. This is your life? Only yours. So why care about what other people think?

boujie bitch but i do keep a glock 😻🎀💒- MASERATI HOTTIE

The key to confidence is knowing it's just you. You are the only person you have to worry about. You are the best in your own way, in your own little world. The goal is to be so confident you don't have to announce it, you just radiate "I'm that bitch" "you don't have to like me but watch your mouth" vibes sis. Be yourself, do what you love because you love it. Live only for yourself. Make your life a movie. Run outside on your streets when the sun sets and pretend you're a rebel with a cause. Life is so beautiful I promise. Whatever you're going through will pass. Just keep going.