There's Nothing I Would Change

Nigga who are you? I'm just tryna better my life, do you -SZA

What if someone said to you "I love you just the way you are" how would you feel? If someone loved you even with your "flaws" How would that feel?  We are so caught up in changing that we forget how beautiful we are, just the way we are. Love yourself as if you couldn't change, fall in love with what you're insecure about because they "won't" change but your perception of them will, do you get it?

Look at yourself in the mirror and say "I love myself there is nothing I would change" It forces you to love everything about you, your personality, skin, eyes, nose, your own darkness, your own brightness

Look at yourself in the mirror and say "I love myself there is nothing I would change" It forces you to love everything about you, your personality, skin, eyes, nose, your own darkness, your own brightness. You will become confident in what makes you, you. Nobody has the blueprint to who you are, it's something no one can copy. There is literally something different with ALL of us, you're special, beautiful, and cosmic in your own way.
Fall in love with who you are now, not who you want to be. Do you know how much of a bad bitch you are now? All that you have been through and you're still living, thriving, and making a way out of nothing. It takes courage to love yourself. It's so easy to be miserable but love yourself? It takes someone strong and will minded and look at you. :)

There is no limit, no amount of pretty-ness, beauty, likability to reach because it doesn't exist

There is no limit, no amount of pretty-ness, beauty, likability to reach because it doesn't exist. Perfection doesn't exist because we are already perfect. People have profited off you not feeling perfect, there are instagram models with flat tummy tea, diet plans, plastic surgery, bleaching creams etc. Why do you think they're all there? To literally make you not feel beautiful. You're not ugly baby. What really makes you beautiful is your originality, creativity, the way you treat others, interest etc. These...will never change but the way you look.....?

888- you are infinity. The universe is you, not some outside force. Everyone around you are reflections of you. You aren't a human experiencing life you are the universe experiencing self. Namaste ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎🥢🥡