Serenity's serenity

"Fuck it's 10:30pm"
I checked my phone that lit up with my SZA wallpaper showing the time

I laughed, "they gon be pissed"

Slumping out of my bed I got up to see my cute fro clumped together and smushed to one side of my head. 

"Why does my hair have to do this?"

I rolled my eyes, moving closer to my mirror in the corner of my room.

"My eyes look different, a little less light shows everyday but at least no one notices." I joked.

The dim purple color from my led lights hugs my darkskin making me feel pretty. A gentle smile spreads across my face then slowly fades.

"I gotta get ready...."

I hoped to the shower. The water seems to rain down on me in slow motion, slowly elongating my curls making them heavier on my head. I tilt my head back letting the water wash over my eyes. I feel like letting go. I feel like drowning...even though it's impossible. I let out a sigh and squirted my lavender body wash into my loofa seeing all the small bubbles emerge and disappear into the hot shower fog. The body wash tickles my body at first as the coldness freshly touches my skin contrasting the heat. I smell lavender fill up my nose as I suzze up.

"I'm taking too long....."

I finally get out, grabbing my robe and gently wrapping my hair in my microfiber towel. I walk back into my room opening my closet.

"What the fuck do I have that's for the club chile?"

I hear the hangers slap together as I became more and more frustrated looking through all the clothes I have.

"ARUGHHH"

I plop myself down in the leather chair beside my closet and pick up my phone "11:05pm"

Kelsey
"Serenity!!! we picking you up in a 30 minutes bitch 🥢🀄️"

Gia
"AYO SERYY FUCK AINT YOU ANSWER,, IS YOU GETTING READY??!!! 😭"

"These bitches are annoying" I smiled to myself.

"I'ma just ignore them, they gon' get the jist."

I take a deep breath and look in my closet again and come across the tight black dress my mother wore in the 90's. I pick up the dress holding it up in front of myself in the mirror.

"I know exactly what this would look good in"

                                      ++

"HUNKKK HUNKKKLLLLLLL.......HUNKKK"

"FUCK IM COMING" I yell as I put on my hooped earrings while rushing out the door.

"AHHHHH SERENITY LOOK AT HAAAA" Kelsey yells out her car hunking even more now with Gia gassing her.

"Bitch if you DONT STOWP" I whisper yelled walking to her car.

I see my reflection in the back seat window. I had my hair in a cute chinese bun with two hairs out in the front. My hooped earnings where shiny and complimented my glossy lips under the city lights.

"Oh my godd serenity you look so good" Gia said looking at me, making me say a nervous "thank you" as I sat down in the car.

Kelsey ended up turning some music up hella loud while her and Gia act like the obnoxious bitches I love the most. I look outside her open windows seeing the street lights pass in slow motion. I let the wind pass my face as summer walker plays in the background. I realize I'm in the right place at the right time, there's nothing I would change right now.

"SERENITY COME OUT THE SUN ROOF WITH ME"

I was brought back to reality and jerked my head towards Gia.

I smiled "okay I guess"

I squeezed myself into the sunroof with Gia feeling her body against mine as we scream the lyrics to summer walker. We're facing each other letting our arms extend, feeling the wind pass our faces as our heads tilt back. "Is this ecstasy?" I thought. "I don't want this to end".....

"YOU ALWAYS CALLING 'BOUT SOMETHING
YOU ALWAYS WANTED MY WAY"...... 

- smartwater summer walker.

(I wanted to portray a message in story form soooo yaaaaaaa tell me what y'all fink/got from the story. This IS a self love book this is just a story to help y'all understand appreciating life. Muah 💓)