Sakura

If people pleasing took a piece of you. How much left of you would there be?
If every time you have betrayed yourself or looked down upon yourself. Took. a. piece. of. you. How much left of you would there be? Would you wilt away? Cease to exist? What if I told you every time you picked yourself up you were whole again. Reborn. Pure. Each time you have planted a thought "I am beautiful" and nourished that thought, it grew. Keep watering those beautiful thoughts. Thoughts that make you feel lovely, on top of the world, like a main character in a coming of age movie. This is your movie. Yes you have some co stars, supporting actors, and extras, that help form the plot but you are the movie. You control the next place to go, next sight to see, next thing to say, so make it worthwhile.

Once you were born you may have cried from the pain of your past life, or from the joy in your heart to live a new life again

Once you were born you may have cried from the pain of your past life, or from the joy in your heart to live a new life again. A new start to what was finished. One thing that has always remained true is how worthy you were since birth. The hurt of not being coddled by your mother, or being able to just cry to get your needs met perish along with growing up. Why as we come of age we suddenly need achievements, validation from others, or a new look to finally be worthy? Bring out your inner child. Didn't they see the magic in the world around them? You didn't judge, criticize, or nitpick yourself. All you wanted to do was play in dirt or find your lost toy. It's so silly to think you need anything extracurricular to be worthy.

Try to imagine yourself not existing

Try to imagine yourself not existing. (Honestly do it) You might think of pitch black darkness engulfing you or even death, but you still exist. You know how I know? because of that voice in your head. That didn't cease to exist did it? because it is not possible. If you were to stop existing the world would perish. You make up this cosmic energy in the universe. You are the reason planets rotate, the sun beams, the birds fly and that is all by you simply existing.  Energy is neither created nor destroyed so we ALL make up this energy. If you cease to exist the world would cease to exist as well.

You need nothing to be worthy, but we are so powerful we can convince ourselves that we DO need something

You need nothing to be worthy, but we are so powerful we can convince ourselves that we DO need something. That we aren't enough or valuable. We have been enough more than enough, you have been valuable priceless from the get go. Believe that. And so it is.

"What you crave will soon be yours, but what I crave is already mine"- Jahseh Onfroy