TEN

"𝙏𝙊𝙆𝙊𝙔𝘼𝙈𝙄!" 𝙔/𝙉 𝙎𝙌𝙐𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙀𝘿, bursting into his dorm room

"𝙏𝙊𝙆𝙊𝙔𝘼𝙈𝙄!" 𝙔/𝙉 𝙎𝙌𝙐𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙀𝘿, bursting into his dorm room. it was the weekend, so she didn't need to attend classes."i did it!"

tokoyami paused the show he was watching, turning to face y/n. "you did what?"

smiling, y/n told him about what happened the day before. the kiss, and everything else. "...and then we said goodbye. see?"

tokoyami blinked. "you didn't do anything," he pointed out. "denki kissed you, not the other way round. he basically got the whole thing rolling."

y/n opened her mouth, then closed it. "i-" she stuttered, unable to find an excuse. she let out a big puff of air. "just be happy you're the first to know."

"oh," tokoyami almost laughed. "i'm not the first to know."

y/n lifted her eyebrows, tilting her head in confusion. "what?"

"denki was really excited when he told me- told all of us, actually. he may or may not have accidentally revealed it to everyone in the common area last night when you actually went to get some sleep."

"noo! i wanted to surprise them!"

"you can't surprise them anymore, but you can surprise him. how about you go pay him a visit, now?"

"in my pyjamas?" y/n asked incredulously.

"yes, of course. you came to see me in it, so why shouldn't you see him in it?"

"wait, that makes sense!"

"i thought so."

y/n narrowed her eyes. "you just wanna get rid of me, don't you?"

he looked away. "i never said that."

-

y/n knocked on the door to kaminari's room lightly. she heard some shuffling and a "wait a second," before the door swung open. as soon as he saw y/n, he grinned, combing a hand through his hair. "hi... i just woke up."

"good morning, electricutie!" y/n sang, stepping into the room. "your morning voice is hot."

he grinned widely, a blush spreading across his face. "thank you. you look pretty."

"denki, i'm in my pyjamas," y/n laughed.

"that's okay, you still look pretty."

the corner of y/n's lips curled upwards as she jokingly flipped her hair. plopping onto the ground, she asked, "what do you wanna do?"

kaminari sat beside her. "kiss."

y/n giggled, shoving him lightly. "we can save that for later... can we study?"

"study? are you joking?"

"no... we actually have a test soon."

"the test that our teacher was talking about? isn't that like, a month away?"

"that's what i thought, too," y/n pouted, propping her elbows against her knees and letting her head rest in the palms of her hands. "mina told me it was in two days."

kaminari rubbed his eyes, yawning. "that's still far awa- wait, two what?"

"i know, right?" y/n asked as she pulled out a textbook from his bag. kaminari hurriedly took out some study materials and placed them on the table in front of them. "let's study, now!"

two hours into the study session, y/n started to feel brain dead. her eyelids were also getting heavy, making her lean against the palm of her hand and nearly doze off.

"psst. y/n!" kaminari whispered. she looked up, and he slipped a small piece of paper folded into a quarter to her.

with raised eyebrows, y/n unfolded the note and glanced at it whole.

i love you. try not to get an F! i'm trying too (°°)

-
a/n omg u know a book is good when it makes you simp for a character you don't even simp for. Plus when it gets better with every chapter