TWO

WARNING: DEATH NOTE SPOILERS

𝙔/𝙉 𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 in her bed, earphones plugged into her phone while she watched the anime she didn't manage to complete the day before. it was dark out, obviously- she was waiting for 2am. why? she didn't know. she had to convince herself she wasn't, in fact, waiting for the boy who'd come to her room in search of a hiding spot the previous night.

1.48am, the clock read. ugh, another 12 minutes. honestly, she would say she was bored- technically, she could live with very little hours of sleep, and nothing interesting ever happened to her. until last night, of course.

right before she could watch light yagami arch over L's grave in death note, a knock on her door sounded throughout her room. she tilted her head to face the door, pausing the anime once again. "who is it?"

"me!"

"i-" she sighed, getting up anyway. who responds 'me!' when asked who you are? like that helps.

it was cute, but she wouldn't admit it.

"you again?"

"yup," he said, slipping past her into her room. "sorry, love, i couldn't find a hiding spot. you know i'm kinda dumb."

"you really aren't," y/n said, trying to hide the blush from what he called her. rolling onto her bed and burying her head into her pillow, she murmured, "you should find another hiding spot. you know they'll eventually find out. you hid here yesterday."

"nope!" he smiled triumphantly. "today, sero is seeking, so he wouldn't know my hiding spot from yesterday."

when she didn't answer, he asked, "what're you watching?"

"death note," she answered, giving him one side of her earphones. "you can watch if you want."

the next scene made y/n laugh and kaminari cringe, but they both sat through it anyway. after, however, kaminari started imitating him.

"this is my perfect victory! that's right! i win!" kaminari mimicked again, making y/n's stomach hurt with laughter. "shut it! my stomach hurts from laughing already."

a few minutes after both their laughter died down, kaminari sat down on the floor, staring up at y/n who was on the bed. "so what are we gonna do? y'know, sero sucks at finding us. sometimes it takes an hour. i'm bored."

"we can listen to music."

"ooh! what kind?"

"jirou's," y/n said.

"jirou lets you listen to her music?" kaminari's eyes lit up.

"...yup. i have a few recordings."

"let me see! i mean, hear!"

"okay." y/n plugged in her earphones, playing a recording of one of jirou's songs in her phone. as she watched the boy, a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "you like her a lot, huh?"

"yup! her music is great! she never lets me hear it, though, don't tell her."