ONE

"

"...𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔 𝙊𝙍 𝙉𝙊𝙏, here i come!" mina announced, loudly as she could but soft enough not to alert the teachers. kaminari panicked, not having found his hiding spot. in a frenzy, he walked past room after room, searching for someone who would likely be awake at this ungodly hour.

he had initially thought of hiding in the common area, but everyone hid there so much to the point the seeker knew all the hiding spots there. so, he ruled that option out.

iida's room...ojiro...hagakure... probably not. finally, he chanced upon y/n's room. there wasn't a hundred per cent chance she would be awake, but he was desperate. at the time, the idea seemed felicitous- he could faintly hear mina's footsteps, which meant that he would be caught soon if he didn't hide immediately.  

letting out a breath he hadn't realised he'd been holding, followed by a a small laugh, he knocked on the door to y/n's room.

-

y/n let out a yawn as her eyes followed the animated people on her screen. she shifted her gaze to the clock on the wall; 2am. it had been quite a long time since she'd stayed up so late to watch anime. sighing, she promised herself to go to sleep after this episode. that was also what she said to herself the previous episode, but whatever.

the audio blaring in her ears were suddenly interrupted by a laugh, followed by a frantic knocking on the door.

a frown creasing her eyebrows, she paused the anime she was watching and made her way to the door. the moment it unlocked, a familiar blonde haired boy entered.

"kaminari?" y/n asked. "what-"

"ssh!" he clamped a hand over her mouth. "don't say anything, let me hide in here for a while."

"kaminari," y/n's voice came out as muffled. "if you don't remove your hand in three seconds, i'm going to bite it."

"bite it, go on. i don't care."

y/n rolled her eyes, and bit the inside of kaminari's hand.

"wh- oWW! i didn't know you'd actually do it!" he hissed, removing his hand instantly and rubbing it with his free hand.

"then don't tell me to 'go on, i don't care.' "

after about another ten seconds, they both heard footsteps run past the room, and kaminari started to explain. "sorry about that! we're playing hide and seek, see, and i suck at finding good hiding spots, so i..."

y/n zoned out, studying the boy in front of her. messy hair, flushed face, hair down- no one styles their hair at 2am- slightly panting, and her mind went to places it shouldn't have.

"you look like you just-" y/n started.

"i didn't."

a playful grin danced on her face and she burst out laughing. "for legal reasons, that was a joke."

"tone down with the laughing! or they're gonna find us! i mean, me!"

"i literally don't care if they do," she told him, not stopping her laughing. "i won't get caught, so it doesn't affect me."

"by the way, what's your grade on the latest test?" kaminari questioned.

"i... uh, i failed it." y/n scratched the back of her neck in embarrassment.

"wait, you got an F? i got an F too!" kaminari cheered. "we're twinning!"

"i heard bakugou, momo and todoroki scored pretty high."

"really?" kaminari asked. "must be nice knowing what's going on all the time."

y/n chuckled, glancing up at him.

taking a peek outside the door, kaminari said while walking out, "okay, i think mina's gone. i'm gonna go out now-"

he was cut off when y/n suddenly pulled him back inside- by his shirt.

"what?" he asked. "wh-"

"ssh! i saw mina, you dummy. you were gonna get caught."

he smirked. "look who cares about me getting caught now."

y/n hit him lightly. "shut up."

-
a/n: how do dorms work lmfao