TWELVE

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝙎𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙔 blinked open

𝙔/𝙉'𝙎 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝙎𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙇𝙔 blinked open. she tried to get up, then realised that she wasn't laying on the bed, she was laying on denki.

she stares in surprise, crossed with confusion. then, the memories of what happened the night before slowly flowed through her mind. her eyes widening, she facepalmed— what was she thinking? faintly, she remembers asking him to cuddle— only something her sleepy self would request. always making bad decisions.

this wasn't really a bad decision, though, she thought. she was about to gently shake kaminari awake but changed her mind. he looks so cute!!! oh my god.

blush began to cover her cheeks as she recalled the feeling of hugging him while falling asleep. all of a sudden, his eyes shot open, small amounts of electricity coming out through the tips of his hair.

"good morning, babe? why is your face so red?"

"nothing," y/n lied, smiling to herself. "i was gonna wake you up but i guess you woke yourself. i'm gonna go shower now. oh! and we have a test today." she said as she made her way to the door. when she opened it, taking a step outside, she froze.

jirou was exiting from the other side of the dorms at the same time. she looked at y/n, an eyebrow raised. her gaze shifted between y/n and the name 'kaminari' on the door, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. jirou covered her mouth in realisation.

"jirou—" y/n started.

y/n walked towards the classroom, anxiety starting to pool in her stomach. sure, she had studied— but she never did score well, so the nervousness stayed. right before she entered the classroom, a boy stopped by their class, starting to speak in a very loud tone.

"ah, looks like the famous class 1a is gonna take their test! now, imagine— how embarrassing would it be if class b scored higher? huh? huh? unlike you conceited people, we worked excessively hard for this. you all better..." the blonde haired guy, with his hair swept to the side, spat.

"who's that?" y/n asked when she saw kaminari come round the corner.

"oh, that's monoma. he hates us and has a reputation for it." 

y/n glanced at kaminari, giving him an irritated look. she nodded in monoma's direction, rolling her eyes. kaminari looked at him, then looked back at y/n. the two of them began communicating with their eyes before kaminari nodded and walked in monoma's direction.

kaminari walks towards the entrance of the classroom, placing his hand on monoma's shoulder, saying, "hey, sorry, but you're blocking the entrance!"

a loud click sounded throughout the classroom as monoma fell to the floor. kaminari stared at him, blinking, then shrugged like he didn't see anything and walked to his seat. y/n followed after, trying to hold in her laugh. bakugou stared at the both of them with a genuine-looking smile on his face.

just then, kendo's face appeared from round the door. a hand gripped the door while her free hand picked monoma up by his collar. she smiled. "i saw what happened. sorry, was he causing trouble again? by the way, you two are like a power couple!" she showed a thumbs-up before leaving, dragging monoma after her.

"did you hear that?" y/n nudged kaminari. "she called us a power couple!"

"right?" his eyes sparkled. "that's so cool! and i actually did it! i only used a very little amount— i controlled the discharge! oh my, the training works." he clapped his hands together happily.

"of course the training works! we took hours!"

"why are the ones who did it so surprised that they did it?" sero asked, an amused smile on his face.

"i... support," bakugou grunted.

a/n: me when i
write this: ugh
why cant i have
this in real life