30.

I spent the next 2 weeks at Niki's house. And almost everyday Niki would take me out to places. It could be restaurants, shopping centres or just anywhere
that's not at home.

And every time he does take me out I would always get those random visions. I've gotten so many that I've started piecing them together like a puzzle.

I found that Niki and I were really close and that we both loved eachother very much. I feel so guilty for not remembering a single thing. These visions stopped since Niki stopped taking me out. He stayed in his room, even when Sunoo came over he wouldn't leave his room.

I'm starting to think that I'm the problem here.

I was able to get along with Sunoo a little bit more. We actually became quite close. There were a few days where he took me out but this time I didn't get random headaches or random vision pop up.

I made my way out my room and into the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. Throughout the week I've been able to adapt to this more freeway of living, without any restrictions on the things I do. I actually quite like it.

Niki's room door opened with him walking out. He was expressionless.

"Good morning" I say trying to lighten the mood. He gave me a small smile before walking past me and returning to his expressionless self.

I let out a sigh and continued with whatever I was making.

There was a sudden knock on the front door. I poked my head out to where the door was to see if Niki was gonna answer it. But he wasn't there.

I went over and opened the door.

"Oh hey Sunoo" I smiled seeing his happy smiling face.

"Hey Jennifer, how've you been?" He asked while i moved aside letting him in.

"I've been pretty good. You?" We both started walking into the kitchen.

"Not too bad. Hey Niki" Sunoo waved at Niki who was sitting on the couch on his phone. He didn't look at Sunoo and just raised his hand as a small gesture. I guess Sunoo is used to it since he didn't say much about it.

"So what brings you here?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you were doing anything today?"

"No i don't think so." I replied.

"Cool, you wanna hangout today. There's nothing to do here anyway."

"Sure," I paused. "Do you wanna come" I asked Niki. But I already knew his answer.

"No. You go."

Short, simple and precise.

Sunoo and I made eye contact, he gave me a reassuring smile. I guess he's used to Niki being like this.

We both left the house leaving Niki alone.

"You ok?" Sunoo asked as we got into the car.

"Yeah. I don't know what's wrong and he wouldn't tell me."

"He's just been through a lot I guess."

I hummed in response. Niki has been through a lot, from what I've heard.

The car ride was quiet, but it wasn't awkward since Sunoo was playing nice music.

'Ayo, listen up
No matter what they say
No matter what they do
We go resonate, resonate, resonate'

We arrived outside a pretty large building. I got out and noticed that it was an arcade.

"Niki and I would normally come here whenever we wanted to get our minds off things. Plus it's where we met." Sunoo said before leading me in.