Sequel (Roopak's story)

MEET HER EYES is now a separately published book, if you want to read the rest f it's chapters please add it in your library

(Sequel to thirst of power.) When a forced marriage turns into a passionate love affair. This is the story of Roopak and Sukanya.

God! She was beautiful, like a bouquet of colourful pansies.
With those gorgeous aquamarine blue eyes and dark silken locks of hair framing her face - She looked ethral and irresistable.
And after waiting for months and months for this moment - giving her enough time to settle in his life.
He finally decided to take what was, his to claim - His wife! Sukanya!

His lips nudged at her soft ones, her sweet smell, wreaking havoc inside him as he laid claim upon her delicious curves. And it took him, but minutes to reach the position of a heightened passion - where all he wanted to do was to bend her over that chair and ram inside her like a madman.
And he would have done just that,..... if not for those...... tears?
"Why are you crying?" He felt cheated. He loved her damn it and he wanted to make love to her, after months of waiting. And she was crying at his touch?
"You can whore yourself out to my brother chandra...but goddamn it, you can't bear your husband's touch on your skin?"
God! He so wanted to hit her, right then...but he did the hardest thing by walking away.