I get lost inside my mind

"More nightmares?" Jessie asked "What? Oh, yeah. A little"  "I, uh.. I came to check on you last night"  "Really? When?" I replied "Around midnight, you left your window open, and when I went in you were sleeping. But you were shaking" "So I shut your window and covered you up" He continued "Oh, well. Thanks'' I replied. I wanted to go outside and I wanted to go down to the river, when I realized. I can't, because there is no river. Because I'm not at home. I went outside and I just sat on the sand, I was so sad. I left home, my home, the home that I grew up in. Just to find the one thing I hated the most, my family, I left my home. The home where my parents abandoned me, and now, I'm going to find them. Why, why do I try and find them after what they did to me?

"Hey, Jessie?" Sky asked "Yes" "Why is Jordyn, sitting in the sand?" He asked "What do you mean?" Jessie asked "She's outside sitting in the sand, she looks upset" Sky explained. "What..", Jessie looked outside and saw me sitting in the sand and almost immediately knew what was wrong. "I'll be right back" He said "Okay." Sky replied. Jessie put down the things he was holding and walked outside to see if I was okay. "Jordyn?" He asked "Yeah" I replied looking over my shoulder. He could tell I'd been crying, I had tear marks all over my face and teardrops on my shirt. "Oh, Jordyn. Jordyn, what's wrong" He said, coming to sit next to me, "Basically everything" I replied "What is it even, what's making everything wrong?" "Elijah, he's the guy I told you about. The one I left the note for" I explained "Is that who's been calling you non-stop since you got here?"  "Yep, that.. That's the one" I said "I don't know what to do. I can't just leave him and I can't go back either. And he can't come with me so, I'm stuck" I explained "You're not stuck" He said "How, How am I not-" "Because you have me, and Sky, and my parents even though I have no idea where they are" He interrupted "You're not stuck, and you're not alone" "Yeah, I guess you're right. I do have you guys" I replied "Yeah. But even if Sky does anything wrong and you two don't get along, you'll always have me by your side. Even if you leave, If you don't find what you're looking for. You don't have to go back to him, you can come back here" He explained "Yeah, I know" I said "Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt but uh, Jordyn the phone's ringing and it's for you, again" "Is it the same guy as last time" I asked "Yeah, same guy" Sky replied "That's Elijah" I said "Jordyn, do you want me to.." Jessie said "Yeah, please" I said "Sky, take her inside, set her on the couch and give her some water. I'll deal with this douchebag" Jessie explained "Yeah, come one Jordyn" Sky said, as he helped me up.