♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3 ♕

Thanks everyone for a 100+ reads on this book, I am really grateful, that is why I am giving another update. Keep supporting the book, thanks!!

Anyways without any further discussion let's jump right into the chapter

Avu's POV
Finally, thank God I reached the mansion at time or else I would be late for college. Anyways let me go get changed and then I have to go to college and also meet Reemi!!
Avneet's outfit:

 Anyways let me go get changed and then I have to go to college and also meet Reemi!!Avneet's outfit:

(Ignore the umbrella in her hand)
Avneet's car:

Meanwhile in college,Sid's POV As soon as we entered college everyone got quite, that is because everyone is scared of me and dada as we own the number 1 company of Maharashtra

Sid's POV
As soon as we entered college everyone got quite, that is because everyone is scared of me and dada as we own the number 1 company of Maharashtra. We were waiting near the college gate for Reem's best friend when a beautiful matte black Lamborghini entered the premises. The door opened and a girl came out, she was just like an angel, my angel.... Wait what!? My angel?...... Anyways she was wear a cute yellow crop top with flared jeans and black heels.... Wait when did I start thinking about a girl. I was brought out of my thoughts by Dada's scream.
Sid's POV ends
Sid- Why are you screaming dada?
Abhi- I was calling u, u didn't listen
Reem- OMG avu is here
(as soon as Reem said that she ran too Avu and hugged her, reem was crying with happiness but avu was controlling her tears as she rarely shows any emotions.)
Reem- How are u, are u fine? Where are u staying and..
Avu- hold on, hold on. I am fine and I am staying at my mansion. I will catch up with u in a min, just have to go and meet up with the princi of this college.
Reem- wait isn't it your college..... Then why?
Avu- I know but just to let him know that I am part of this college so that he doesn't let anyone know.
Reem- ok
(Note: the college they go to, which is owned by Avu, is one of the best college's of India.)
With Avu,
She enters the principal office without asking,
Princi- who are u? how dare u enter the cabin without my permission?
Avu- oh, so standing in my college and telling me to ask for permission!!
Princi- lady... Ladyboss, I mean q.. q... que... Queen!! I am so sorry ma'am but I didn't know how u looked. (he said stuttering badly).
Avu- it's fine, I am giving u a last warning. By the way u better not tell anyone how I look and also give me my timetable. I better be in miss. Reem's class
Princi- yes, I had read ur email and have placed u in Reem's class, here is ur timetable ma'am
Avu- great! See u later
Princi- thanks ma'am
Meanwhile with Reem,
After Avu left she went to the gang,
Vaish- Reem is she Avneet
Reem- yeah di
Vaish- she is very pretty
Jan- yeah
Abhi- anyways, why did u cry and she didn't even shed a tear?
Reem- actually bhai, she has had a really rough childhood and past, which I can't tell u now. I cried since she was fine and didn't harm herself yet and the reason she didn't cry was because she doesn't show her emotions at all but I could still see some tears in her eyes which she was controlling.
Jai- oh, but where did she go?
Reem - to princi's office
Jai- ohk
Sid- anyways let's go and sit on our table and wait for your friend
Reem- means she can sit on our table
(actually sid does not like people or anyone sit on their table in the cafeteria, so all are surprised)
Sid- yeah, I mean she is like ur sister na that is why :)
Reem- oh...Ok (not convinced)
Suddenly.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#cliffhanger
So what do you think what happened suddenly
And why was Sid thinking about Avu so much?
Stay tuned to know what happens next. Goals:
Votes-7+ votes on all chapters
Comments-5 comments on all chapters

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!!!!