♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 47 ♕

Hi guys!! Thanks for all the support :) Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Avu took khalla to the hospital and the gang accompanied her. She was crying and Bhav was trying to console her. Suddenly......
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly, Sid went near her and pulled her into a hug. At first she was trying to push him but then she just melted into his arms and let him hug her. She was just too tired to fight, she couldn't bare it anymore! They both were hugging while others were admiring them 😍

(A/N: Sid wasn't crying but he was upset as all of them had a very good bonding with khalla) Bhav went and stood near the gang and said, Bhav- I know u guys want to go to her, and console her but I know u are scared at how she will react

Bhav went and stood near the gang and said,
Bhav- I know u guys want to go to her, and console her but I know u are scared at how she will react. If u want u can go as right now she is not in her sences as she is crying. Or else do u think she will be hugging Sid? Anyways don't worry she'll be fine, she often has breakdowns.
That's when the doctor came, so Avu just pushed Sid and went to the doctor while Sid just fell on the ground, but he too got up and went near her.
Avu- How is she!?
Doc- Look we can't tell anything, she has been kept alive only on little food and water for the past few years, she was also in coma in the past. Plus now that she is shot she needs blood and the blood bank is a little far. So we can't say anything sure :(
Avu- U HAVE TO SAVE HER U GET ME! (She shouted but then calmed herself down) Sorry, but plz save her and about the blood donation I will give my blood don't worry, we have the same blood group!
Doc- Ok I will call in a few mins for the blood donation (the doctor said with a small smile)
As soon as the doctor went Bhav went near her and pulled her towards her, he was a little angry anyone could tell by looking at him!
Bhav- Are u out of ur mind! U shouldn't be doing the blood donation and u know it!!
Avu- I have no choice Bhav (she said desperately)
Bhav- Ok but on one condition that after blood donation u will go home. Don't worry me and ur men will be with khalla and look after her. And also Reem and Sid will accompany u! Ok?
Avu- Ok!?
Although she wanted to deny but she knew that he is as stubborn as her.
After a few mins she went to donate her blood. Then the doctor came outside. As soon as he did all went towards them.
Bhav- How is she?
Doc- She donated blood but she is unconscious. It looks like she too hasn't had proper food or rest in the past few years. She is very weak, and do u guys know she has sca....... (Bhav cut him)
Bhav- Yes!!
All wanted the doctor to continue and were curious as to why Bhav stopped him from continuing.
Bhav- Anyways can we take her home?
Doc- Yes, and please make her eat proper food. We will try our best to save her mother :)
They all nodded and after he left Bhav turned towards Sid and Reem,
Bhav- Do u guys mind taking her home?
Sid- Yeah don't worry we'll take her home.
Bhav- Ok u go and take out the car and I'll carry her till there!
Sid- No!!!!
Bhav- Why?
Sid- I mean I am going till there so I can carry her! (he said trying to calm his anger thinking that someone else might touch his angel. While the others smirked at him)
Bhav- Mr. Nigam I think u should be carrying ur girlfriend not Avu! (he said sternly)
Sid couldn't say anything as he knew that Bhav was right. So he just nodded!
They went in the room and saw......

.

.

What do u think they saw?

.

.

Comment fast!

.

.

.

.

.

.

They saw that the room is empty! Sid and Bhav both were shocked and worried for her. Then they noticed a note on the table. Sid went near the table, picked up the note and read it out loud,
Bhav I know u would be mad at me but first listen to my point. I found some evidence regarding the case and all. It could be very useful and I couldn't send u as u need to be here with khalla. I am sending u an address after an hour I will be there drinking u know what.
So sensitive someone to pick me up as I just went there with some men who will come back to the hospital as soon as I reach there. Thanks and don't be mad :)
Yours
Avu ♡

Sid was very jealous when he read that she wrote yours and then her name. She can't be his as she was and always will be Sid's angel!
Sid- Bhav don't worry I'll pick up Avneet and u stay here with khalla. Bhav nodded, although he didn't like Sid but he knew that they both still love each other but due to misunderstandings they got separated. He wanted to see Avu happy again so he decided to try and bring them close.
With that Sid left while Bhav went towards the gang.
With the Gang & Bhav,
Bhav- Guys I needed to talk to u!
Abhi- Yeah sure what do u want to talk about Bhav? I mean Bhavesh.
Bhav- U guys can call me Bhav, I know I have been very strict on u guys but it's just because I care for Avu a lot and because of the misunderstandings between u guys she was very hurt. So I was just angry on u all. I know it wasn't anyone's fault so I just want to say sorry!
Gang- It's fine and we are also sorry that we let her go!
Bhav nodded and said,
Bhav- So friends?
The gang nodded and hugged Bhav.
Faisu- U really love Avu don't u?
Bhav- Of course! After all every brother loves his sister!
The gang was shocked on hearing sister!
Vaishreem- Sister!!?
Bhav- Yeah sister. What did u think?
Abhi- We thought like u both loved each other or something!
Bhav just started laughing hearing that.......
Bhav- No of course not. We both are like bro-sis! And plus I am sure Avu still loves Sid.
Jaan- We are also sure that Sid still loves Avu but is dating Ashi in order to forget about his angel.
Bhav- I think we should try and bring them close! Even now I have sent Sid to Avu!
Jai- Yeah Bhav is right!
Reem- So misson Sidneet is on!!!
All (except Reem)- Sidneet?
Reem- Siddharth + Avneet = Sidneet ♡
All- Ohk!

With Sid,

.

.

.

How was the chapter?
Next chapter will have Sidneet scenes!! 😍
Goals:
85+ votes on all chapters
50+ comments (not more than 3 comments from 1 account will be counted)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕