♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 52 ♕

Hi guys!! I hope u are having a great day :) Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: The gang tried to apologize to Avu but she didn't listen to them. Meanwhile with Sid and Ashi he told her that he doesn't like her and loves his angel. But that's when she tells him something which shocks him to the core.
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ashi- U know what! I tried in these 5 years to get close to u so that me and my family can snatch everything from that so called Queen! But u...... (she was cut off by Sid)
Sid- Family!? What do u mean snatch everything from her!?
Ashi (smirking)- Ok, so let's start from the beginning. I am the daughter of ARJ and sister Vishal Jethwa, also friend of Ritsman! (Sid got shocked as he knew that ARJ is Avu's biggest rival and Vishal Jethwa is the one who made Avu's life hell!) I am the one who got between u two, I am the one who separated u cause I am the one who shot Vibha Aunty! And then blamed it on Avneet. And u believed me over her and sent her away from u all. She was broken and had no one cause we snatched everything important from her. Than she found that Bhavesh and they have been with each other through a lot! We tortured Avneet a lot in these 5 years, not physically that much but mostly mentally! We made her vulnerable that she tried suicide so many times but everytime that Bhavesh stopped her and then brought her back to the rude, arrogant and cold mafia! And all these years u were just cursing her for something she didn't even do! And now that u know everything it's time for u to go!!
With that Ashi pulls out a knife and tries to stab Sid but before that someone held her hand!

.

.

.

Guess who is that someone!

.

.

.

Comment!

.

.

.

.

.

Someone was Bhav, he came in between and held Ashi's hand! Then Avu barged in the room and took the knife and stabbed it on Ashi's leg so that she can't run away!!
Bit suddenly all the light's of the mansion went out and they heard the gang scream! So Avu quickly rushed out and went there. As soon as she reached there, the lights came back. She saw that everyone was hiding behind the sofa. As soon as they saw her they came out and all hugged her. She remembered the first time they had hugged her and she smiled, a genuine smile. That's when Sid and Bhav came.
Bhav- Avu she escaped, this was all planned!
Avu- I know, let me go and check on ammi, if she is fine or not. And Siddharth if u got hurt ask Bhav to get u first aid!
Saying that Avu left whereas Sid felt bad hearing Siddharth from Avneet as she never called him that! At the same time he was very guilty after knowing the whole truth. Remembering that he broke down! 😭😭😭
All rushed towards him, including Bhav, they made him stand up and took him to the sofa........
He sat there and then Abhi asked him,
Abhi- What happened Sid between u and Ashi, and why did Avu say that if u got hurt ask Bhav for first-aid!?!
Sid (still crying)- I was wrong! I was wrong bhai!! I didn't trust my angel, my love instead I trusted that Ashi! I am a horrible person, I even left her alone and didn't let u guys contact her either!!
Reem- But what happened!?
Then Sid tells them everything that Ashi told him including how she is related to ARJ and Vishal! And how Ritsman are her friends!!
Gang- What!!!???
Sid just nodded, and Bhav said
Bhav- This is not all they mentally tortured her so much that she tried suicide more than 50 times!! She was vulnerable and alone. But then me, Jack and Brian helped her get back to her Mafia self! She has suffered so much that she somewhat is living her life because she has to not because she wants to!!

With Avu,
She went to khalla's room and entered the room and saw that she was sleeping. So she went near her and held her hand and burst into silent tears!!
Avu- Ammi, I have missed u so much in these years! I was all alone with no one by my side, and the one who had promised to be by my side forever was the first one who left me!! He didn't trust me and left me. In these years I had no one until I found Bhav, he helped me through everything. If he wouldn't have been there today ur daughter would've not been in this world!! Today Ashi told Sid everything and now he knows the truth. But it's too late, there can be nothing between us! Cause I am just a lifeless body living just to take revenge and once it's over I don't have any purpose to live!!!
With that she burst into tears and was sobbing very loudly! 😭😭😭

Outside the room Sid was standing there and he heard everything! He also started crying!
Sid- Don't worry angel, now I won't let anything harm u! From now on I will love u and trust u! I will become the reason for u to live because u are my reason to live. U are my life, my world! U are My Queen and I will never let u go away from me!! It's my promise to u!! I know that I wasn't able to fulfill my previous promises but I will fulfill this one!! I really love u angel, I never stopped loving u. With that he sat and leaned on the door and slept crying whereas Avu too had leaned on the door and slept. The only thing separating them was a door but in reality it was a wall of misunderstandings!!

.

.

.

Words- 1000+

What do u think will happen next?
How was the chapter?
Sorry for late update but my exams are in 3 days so I am busy studying. From now on I won't update regularly so keep the goals completed and I will update whenever I am free!! 😀
Goals:
95+ votes
60+ comments
When I reach 164+ followers ♡
Also plz don't ask for double update or update soon as my prelims are starting in 3 days! 😀

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!!💕