♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 32 ♕

Double Update:)
Hi guys!! So let's start the chapter,
Previously: Sidneet and Brian ate dinner together. Avu and Brian were discussing something outside the cabin while Sid was inside. He got a call and he picked it up. On hearing what happened he ran outside to Avu.
Let's continue.
--------------------------------------------------------
Avu and Brian were discussing something when they heard Sid shouting!! They turned around and saw Sid running towards them.
Avu- Ashu are u ok!?
Sid- Avu someone as attacked the mansion. Jaan called me she said they are hiding but there are around 1000+ men and only 100+ of ur bodyguards!! We have to go.
Avu- Ok, Sid and Brian u go in the Bullet proof car and Sid u don't come inside the mansion stay in the car, u will be safe.
Brian- How will u come queen!
Avu- By my bike, I'll reach there faster. And Brian call backup. And also don't forget to change.
With that they parted their ways and Avu got ready.
Her Outfit:

(imagine her with a mask) With that she sat on her bike and left for the mansion

With that she sat on her bike and left for the mansion.
Meanwhile at the mansion,
The gang was hiding, while the bodyguards were holding them off.
All the girls were scared and were clutching onto to their boy's arm. Meanwhile khalla was trying to console them.
Reem- Where is Avu, is she fine? (she asked sobbing lightly)
Jaan- I talked to Sid, he said that they are coming. 😥
Khalla- Don't worry I know my Muskaan she won't let anything happen to anyone of us :)
Vaish- How are u so sure khalla!
Khalla- She considers me her mother, and I consider her my daughter. So call it mother's instinct.
Abhi- Don't worry guys choti will be coming any moment.
Meanwhile with Avu,
She was driving very fast as she wanted everyone to be safe. She didn't want anyone else close to her get hurt. She won't be able to handle the heartbreak 😥😥😥
Avu (in mind)- I hope I reach in time, I can't lose anyone else. They have become like my family and khalla is like my mother. I can't lose them. I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to them.
She drove in full speed and within 10 mins she reached the mansion.
Meanwhile with the gang,
They heard the sound of loud shouting and immediately recognized it. It was the voice of Avu!!!
Avu (shouting in a cold and dangerous voice)- HOW DARE U ENTER THE QUEEN'S MANSION WITHOUT MY CONSENT!! NOW ALL OF U ARE DEAD!!! 😡😡
With that Avu, Brian and the backup team took down all the men which were left. After they killed all of them, she went to the hiding place and brought her gang out.
Avu- I am so sorry! It's all my fault, are u guys ok?!?
All nodded in yes. Avu then went and hugged khalla tightly and said,
Avu- Thank God u all are safe. I can't afford to lose my second mom and my friends :)
They parted the hug and wiped each other's tears. Then Avu signalled Brian to get Sid from the car. They all were standing when a enemy who was hiding fired two bullets pointed towards Avu's. The bullets were going to hit Avu, when............

.

.

.

.

.

#cliffhanger
What happened!??
The next chapters are going to be heartbreaking and sad :(
Stay tuned to find out!
Goals:
Votes- 50+ votes
Comments- 25+ comments (not more than 2 comments from 1 account will be counted)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕