♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 56 ♕

Hi guys!! Thanks a lot for 185 followers ❤✨ Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Everyone surprised Avu for her birthday at 12. She forgave the gang and everything started to get better. They all left to their rooms, but suddenly someone pulled Avu. It was Reem. She wanted to talk to Avu.
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Avu- Why did you pull me? 🤨
Reem- Woh......... Because you can't go in ur room yet!!
Avu- Huh!!?
Reem- Umm....... I mean I wanted to talk to u, can't Reemi talk to her Muskaan?
Avu- Of course u can! U are my sister!
Reem- Ok! We will talk tomorrow, now u can go to ur room! (She suddenly said this when Jai showed her a thumbs up from behind Avu)
Avu- Ok? (she said suspiciously) Are u ok Reemi? I mean u are acting so weird!
Reem- I am fine muski! Will meet u later, bye!! (saying that she left)

Avu was very confused as she didn't know what just happened! Nevertheless she went into her room. Little did she know another surprise was waiting for her there. She opened the door and turned on the lights and this is what she saw 👇

 She opened the door and turned on the lights and this is what she saw 👇

She was surprised and confused. She was surprised because she wasn't expecting it and confused because she was wondering who did this! She was thinking all of this when more lights turned on and she saw a sign saying 'SORRY'. She turned around and saw Sid standing there, looking at the ground she went towards him and tapped on his shoulder.
Sid- Avu, I am really sorry for everything, sorry for leaving ur side, sorry for not trusting u. In short just sorry. And also a very happy birthday!
Avu- I already forgave u downstairs, u didn't have to do this!
Sid- Well u see I broke our friendship, and ur trust. So I need to ask u for friendship in a special way. So let's start!
He bend down on his knees, took her hand in his hands, whereas Avu's eyes widened!

She was thinking that what is he doing!? Sid saw this and started speaking, Sid- Don't worry! First listen to me

Sid- Don't worry! First listen to me. I am sorry about what I did, sorry for not trusting u and sorry for leaving u! Well let's leave that and start again :) So Ms. Queen, will u become friends with this bandar! (she chuckled as she remembered how he used to call her angel but she used to call him bandar, their cute talks, hugs, etc.)
Then he took out a beautiful ring which looked like a crown and asked,