♕ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 62 ♕

Hi guys!! First of all Happy Avneetians Day! ❤ Also go and check Avneet's new song: 'KINNE SAALAN BAAD' if u haven't seen it :) Anyways let's start the chapter,
Previously: Sid got shot and everyone rushed him to the hospital. The doctor took him to the OT whereas the others waited outside! Then Avu told Brian to bring O- blood as Sid had lost a lot of blood. When the doctor came out Avu and Brian went to ask him whether Sid was fine or not!
Let's continue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Doctor- Yes ma'am, we were able to save him. He is still unconscious so we are shifting him to a normal room and by tomorrow morning he should gain his conscious!
Avu- Thank you doctor!
Doctor smiled and nodded and left. By that time the gang came and showered Avu with questions!
Abhi- How is Sid?
Vaish- Is he fine!?
Jai- Can we meet him!!
Reem- Tell na!! Is he fine!?
Fainat- Why are u quiet!?
Avu- Shut Up!! (she shouted and everyone got quiet) Now can I speak!? (all nodded signalling her to continue) The doctor said that he is fine but still is unconscious. He will gain consciousness by tomorrow morning!

All sighed in relief and nodded. And sat down next to the room where Did was shifted. Avu told khalla to go in Sid's room and sleep on the sofa near his bed as she needed the rest :) Whereas the other couples were sleeping hugging each other. Avu had sent Brian to keep and eye on Ashi, Rits, Manjul and Vishal. Whereas Avu was awake all night. Next morning at around 7 Sid woke up and saw khalla sleeping there. The doctors then came and checked him.
Doctor- How are u feeling!?
Sid- Good, and thanks!
Doctor- U have got amazing friends and very caring girlfriend :)
Sid- Girlfriend!?
Doctor- Yeah the girl that brought u here was awake all night and she was crying too!
Sid- Um.... She isn't my girlfriend (he said shyly trying not to blush)
Doctor- Oh I am sorry, I mus5 be mistaken and I shall leave now as I have to prepare ur discharge papers! Also I will send ur 'friend' inside! (he said emphasizing the word friend and with a small smirk)
Sid just nodded while blushing a little, but then he remembered that Avu must be awake all night and crying too. She must have gotten sick! And plus she got............. (his thoughts were broken by the sound of the door opening)

Avu had entered the room. Sid saw her and both of them were having a deep eyelock. It was broken when Sid saw a tear escape Avu's eye. He gestured her to come near him. She did as he told her and came near him and held his hand.
Avu- Why did u have to come in between, u idiot!? I am used to this, u aren't! Anything could have happened!
Sid- But it didn't right?
That's when the rest of the gang entered the room. Avu still was silently crying while other were hugging Sid. They all started talking to him when Bhav asked,
Bhav- Avu now u must be relieved right!? Now that ur "lover boy" is fine! (he chuckling trying to make her laugh as she had been crying since yesterday)
But when he didn't get a response and he didn't saw her there, and when he looked down he saw Avu. She was lying on the ground with her top stained with blood near her stomach.
Bhav- AVU!! (he shouted)

As soon as everyone heard Bhav shout, they all looked where Bhav was looking and got shocked. Without even thinking for a second Sid got up from the bed and picked Avu up bridal style and laid her on the bed. Abhi and Bhav went to call the doctor while Sid was rubbing Avu's hand. The doctor came and asked,
Doctor- What happened!?
Sid- Actually yesterday when she was coming out of Vishal's grip to come and help me he had stabbed her with a knife but she just took it out and came to me and helped me. In the car she has a scarf so she just tied it on her wound! I was half unconscious at that time so I saw her wound. After coming here I totally forgot about it!
Doctor- Don't worry u all go out, and Siddharth u can sit on the couch if u are uncomfortable on the stool.
Sid- No I am fine here. (he said tightening his grip on Avu's hand)
The gang and khalla left smiling looking at his care and the doctor took smiled and nodded.

After everyone left the doctor brought some nurses and started stitching Avu's wound. As soon as the doctor started Avu tightened her grip on Sid's hand. Sid squeezed her hand back indicating that she is not alone and he is with her. Now and forever he will be with her ❤
Sid's POV
My angel looks so beautiful even when she is unconscious. I know what I did in the past was wrong, and she suffered a lot but now I will mend my each mistake. Because I can't live without her, my angel has also become my world and my life. I love her more than anything on this world! I won't let her down ever again. Because this time if she goes away I will definitely die!! *internally chuckles* I am glad I am not saying it aloud or else my girl would have slapped me a million times and then hug me and say "Don't u dare say that again or else I will kill u!" 😂 She is just a cutie and I love her! ❤❤❤❤
Sid's POV ends
Doctor- We have finished the stitches and she should be awake in 10-15 mins. Just make sure after she wakes up, she takes this medicine (he said handing sid a tablet with a glass of water)
Sid- Ok doctor and thanks :)
The doctor smiled and left! Sid was getting up when suddenly he felt Avu's grip get tighter around his hand. So he looked back and saw that Avu was opening her eyes, so he went near her and helped her in sitting up.
Avu- What happened!? (she asked holding her head as she was feeling light headed)
Sid- I will tell u but first have this tablet (he said handing her the medicine and water)
She took the medicine and then handed the glass to Sid.
Sid- Now tell me why u didn't care about yourself when u got stabbed!? U brought me to the hospital but couldn't get yourself treated!?
Avu- Woh..... I was worried for u!
Sid- So! U need to start taking care of yourself! If something happened to u then what will happen to me!!
Avu- What did u just say! If something happens to me, why will it affect u! Say, hum aapke hai kaun! (she said with a teasing smile)
Sid bent down to her level and said,

 I was worried for u! Sid- So! U need to start taking care of yourself! If something happened to u then what will happen to me!! Avu- What did u just say! If something happens to me, why will it affect u! Say, hum aapke hai kaun! (she said with a ...

Sid- My angel!! (he said dreamily)
They were lost in each others eyes when suddenly,

.

.

.

What do u think happened?

How was the chapter?

After this book ends do u want a similar book like this with a different storyline? Kind of like a sequel?
Comment!

Goals:
130+ votes
80+ comments &
When I reach 294+ followers ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------

Go and check out this beautiful song! 💕✨
-----------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks angelxavni for this beautiful banner! ❤

.

Till then,
Bye!! 💕