Chapter 12

It is now the next morning, as you and the gang are now riding in their spaceship with Papa Zola in the pilot seat.

Both Yaya and Ying read stacks of books they took from the library before going, while the three boys decided to play rock paper scissors out of boredom, with Fang losing while Boboiboy cheers, Gopal being the judge and counting scores. 

You were just listening to your favorite song through your song list from your wireless headphones you modify yourself, with a help of a certain mechanical, as you stroke Cattus's fur as he purrs from your touch. And two of our power spheres are resting and conserving all their energy in the room nearby.

"Ugh~! Are we there yet!" Gopal groaned, bored out of his mind. Boboiboy nodded as he looked at his teacher. 

"Yea! We've been traveling for 3 hours already!" The mathematics teacher only let out a laugh.

"Very soon my young discipline, very soon~! Let hero of justice do all the work, for the hero of justice knows that it will take...Five more hours!" He said as he lets out another confident laugh. 

"Huh!? Five more hours!?" Two of the earthling boys said before they all fell down on their seat, with deadpanned faces.

You heard what Papa Zola said as you took off your headphones from your ears, "But we should be lucky. Since the station is a lot closer to Vocalworld, others would take at least a whole week or so to get there.." You said, with a smile.

"You really know a lot about this planet, huh, (Y/N)?" You heard your Elemental friend. 

You nodded, " Of course! I've always wanted to go there ever since I read about it in the library! So this is like a dream come true!" You said with your hands clasped together as sparkles cover your (E/C) eyes.

Boboiboy hummed with a smile growing on his face, before looking in a direction. When his caramel eyes landed on the window, his eyes widen to see something unexpected.

"Hey guys, look outside!" He said as he got up from his seat before running towards the window, all of you looked at each other before following behind. All of you gasped in surprise to see different types of spaceships going in the same direction as you all are going.

"Look at all the space ships..." You heard fang muttered, as all of your eyes go from one spaceship to another. There is a small one, a big one, one that is grand while the other is old. Many kinds!!

"I wonder why there are so many of them..." Yaya said,

"Maybe they're also going to the same planet we're going?" Ying said you tilted your head to Ying's guess with a confused expression. 

"Vocalworld? I wonder..." You muttered, before turning your head back to the window, "...if their all going to Vocalworld, those that mean they're going after Decobot?" Everyone's eyes widen from your assumption.

"That is true...what if they go after the power sphere before us...!" Yaya said, with her hand tightened to a fist placed on her chest with a worried expression.

"It's okay..." All of you looked at Boboiboy, to see him still looking through the window, but with a confident smile on his face. 

"We can still do this, even if it goes wrong, let's all work together and overcome it! Like before!" Boboiboy said, 

All of your eyes widen from his words, before you giggled a bit, as all eyes are on you now, you nodded in agreement. "I agree, I also think we can do this cause I believe we can!" You said, the last word you said came out higher, with a smile as you raise your arms up in the air.