Chapter 1

"Excuse me!"

"Coming through!"

"Wah!? I'm so sorry!"

"Look out,(Y/N)!!"

'CRAAASH!!!'

"Ah!? I'm so sorry!!" The quirky girl apologized to the person she bumped into,which a boy older than her that is claded in green with a shield-like hat on top of his brown hair.

"No it's okay,you look like you were in a hurry,what's occasion,(Y/N)?" He asked as he tilted his hat,so he could see her clearly.

"Today is the day were the commander will be coming back from his mission! And he said new recruits will be coming along with him! I can't wait to see him again!!" She said happily,as she raised her hands to express herself more. The male only chucked from her child-like words before patting her on the head,her (H/C) locks a bit ruffled.

"Yea,but as much as we all want to,we still have to wait,you can do that,right?" He said as he kneeled down.

She only sigh,and crossed her arms "I guess..." She pouted.

"Don't look so down,(Y/N). At least the commander is arriving with new recruits! That means new friends,right?" A girl with the same green attire said,as she gripped her shield with her right hand.

The girl remembered something.

"Oh yea,you both are going on a mission right? Please come back safely,okay?" She said as her big,innocent eyes shined lightly with worry. Both of the siblings felt butterflies in their stomachs. They're eyes soften.

"You don't have to worry about us, we'll always come to you for healing as always." He reassured and stood up and stand next to her sister.

"Okay! Good luck! Sai, Shielda!!" (Y/N) said as she watch the siblings made their way towards the garage downstairs in the TAPOPS space station.

"(Y/N)!!!" A familiar voice yelled her name. She turned around and found her green medic power sphera.

"HealBot! I'm sorry for leaving behind like that!" (Y/N) apologized,but was surprised when HealBot embraced her. The Power sphera's robot arms cuddling her delicate body.

"That doesn't matter! Let's go to your room! You haven't had any sleep last night, didn't you? You need full rest if you want to meet the commander again!" HealBot scolded,as she pushed (Y/N) towards the direction of her room. (Y/N) continued to whine like a child.

"HealBot!!!"

~~~~~~

You were awoken from a bell,

specifically,a siren bell which means...

"Healbot!? Whats going on!?" You asked with worry. HealBot quickly floated her way to you,with shaky eyes,she exclaimed

"There's an intruder in the TAPOPS space building!!"

"WHAT!?! An intruder!?!" You exclaimed as run faster towards the control room.

"Do you know where the intruder is??" You questioned HealBot,as you picked up your speed.

HealBot only shook her form. "No,I went straight towards you the moment the alerting was on."

"In that case.." You stopped in the middle of the hallway,not caring if other TAPOPS members pass by you. You inhaled deeply and closed your eyes and listen intensely around the TAPOPS station.

...

..​.

...​​

"Hahaha~"