Chapter 10

After some early rest and healthy food is eaten for the gang you prepared. It is now finally time for the REAL trial to begin.

All four of them lined up, feeling the tense atmosphere start to get into to them when the admiral walks across them with

"So you want to take the TAPOPS Toughness test?"

"Err...Yes, Admiral!" Boboiboy answered, he sounded hesitant but is sure to his answer.

"Are you aware of what would happen if you fail the Toughness test?"

"We will be punished.." Yaya said,

"AND!?"

Ying swallowed nervously, "Uh...And we'll be expelled from TAPOPS."

The admiral is pleased to hear these, as he nods in approval and continues, "Hmph! I see you on clear with that."

"Hmm...I wish you all luck!" The commander said, nodding to the gang, hoping for the best for them.

"Don't worry, commander! We'll do our best!" Boboiboy reassured, which made the Admiral feel irritated by his words

"You think your best will be good enough!?" He said, causing Boboiboy and his friends to flinch from his booming voice.

As he said that, he presses his wristwatch to show a hologram of a planet in red.

"Huh!? The test will be done on this planet!?" Gopal asked in panicked.

Admiral Tarung nodded "Correct, planet Volcania! A planet that is filled with active volcanoes and rivers of molten lava!" The Admiral explained.

All four of them starts to grow nervous about this kind of test.

"What EXACTLY is this Toughness Test all about?" The Elemental hero asked,

"It's a simulation test," the Commander said," Your task is to retrieve a Power Sphere hidden in Planet Volcania!"

"Phew...! Thank god it's only a simulation!" Gopal sighed I relief, though none of them notices a smirk in the Admiral's face.

"Where exactly is the Poser Sphere that we need to recover?" Ying asked

"There! On the peak of that volcano!" Commander pointed at the very top of the Volcano.

"It's on top of the volcano!?!" Boboiboy exclaimed.

"Yes, so you should save your energy till you reach the top!" The commander advised, secretly worried for the gang.

"And...TWO teams will be involved! Team A and B!"

"Huh!? Two teams!?" All four of them gasped,

"Correct! Team B will consist of...!" The Commander said, before pointing to all four of them. "All of you!!"

"We're on the same team? Awesome!" Both Gopal and Boboiboy said as they gave each other fist bumps.

"Eh? And the other team?" Yaya asked

"Team A is already on Planet Volcania!"

"They're already there?"

"Whoa... They're definitely after that power spheres too!" Ying said, worried that the team is prepared before them.

"ENOUGH!! TIME TO BEGIN THE TOUGHNESS TEST!" The Admiral announced, before calling out a certain someone.

"Yes, Admiral!"

"Ochobot!?"

"BEGIN NOW!!"

"W-wait! What about-" The Elemental hero didn't get the chance to finish,