Characters: Y/N & Healbot

Hai!! It's time to show you all a clear analysis with our protagonist of this book, (Y/N) and Healbot!!

Let's start!!
ÒwÓ

~~~~~~~~

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Hair color: (Your choice)

Hair length: (Your choice)

Eye color: (Your choice)

Height: Your the same height as Ying
(Your all gonna hate me, I swear-
:')) )

Age: 14

Birthday: August 10 20XX
(You notice this is the same date as the day I published the first chapter!^^)

Race: Human

Status: Alive

Family:
Unnamed mother: (unknown)
Unnamed father: (unknown)
No siblings
Healbot

Allies:
Fang
Commander
Admiral
Kaizo
Sai
Sheilda
Nut
Boboiboy
Gopal
Yaya
Ying

Personality:

She is a positive and cheerful girl that always sees the bright side of everything. She's an innocent girl and curious about everything. But through battle, she can become more serious and observes everything even the littles ones.

Abilities:

Attack: 3/5
Defense: 4/5
Agility: 4/5
Courage: 5/5
Speed: 4/5

Q̶u̶i̶r̶k̶ Powers:

Healing ability:

When using both hands and focuses on the part that has injured, it will heal in a few moments, even deep wounding. Even the user itself can heal. But when used too much, the user could get a high fever or pass out. It takes a lot of stamina to use this ability.

Hearing sensibility:
The ability to sense things just by hearing it's a type of sound, allowing the user to detect anything from miles away just by the faintest of sounds.

(Recap to chapter 1, with her detecting the intruder with her hearing ability)

Backstory: (Will be revealed soon~)

Outfit:
(Remake)

She consists of an (F/C) oversized hoodie with (S/F/C) trims vertical lines as designs, underneath is a plain buttoned-down shirt. (F/C) skirt with some black sports shorts underneath, some white leg warmers and (F/C) and (S/F/C) sneakers.

Picture of outfit:

Facts about Y/N:

~ She was born with hearing sensibility, so she can hear pretty much anything clearly since young.