Chapter 9

"Woah! You girls are early!" You exclaimed, seeing as the two girls, Yaya and Ying, starts to do their  exercise when you entered the gate of the training room for their 'trial' for their 'Toughness Test'

"Of course! If we wanna pass this test, then we'll have to be as earlier as possible!" Yaya said as she starts to do some sit-ups after a bit of stretching.

"Heh! And it's obvious on who's gonna get first place!" Ying said, in the middle of doing jumping jacks.

"Yea, obviously me!"

"Hah!? What are you saying!? It's obviously gonna be me!"

"No! Me!!"

"No Me!!"

You only watch in the distance with confusing doted eyes, seeing as both of them starts to glare at one another. You can feel the whole room start to heat up just by their state down.

You didn't want to pry, so you just sat down on the floor cross-legged, and think about what happened yesterday, after you came back from your mission.

~FLASHBACK~

"Phew, we made it..."

After coming back safely and a wholesome reunion with your Uncle, all of you ride back to TAPOPS station safely,

Exhausted, but safe!

"Those things look heavy," You heard the Admiral said behind "Let me carry them for you!"

"Oh, it's okay, Admiral.." Boboiboy was caught off when the Admiral suddenly took the Laundry bag from him and the boys out of their grasp.

All of them look at him in awe as he carried all of the heavy bags with one hand. You only giggled at their reaction.

"Wow! So strong!"

And just in time, the elevator stop on the control room. They all back away to make way for the Admiral to walk first.

"After you!" He said, gesturing you all to move before him.

All of them are flattered by this, "Oh, err...hehe. Thank you.." Boboiboy muttered.

As all of you walked towards the Control room you heard whispers from both Boboiboy and Gopal.

"What a gentleman, huh? So different from Commander Cici ko!"

You giggled at this, they have no idea...

As the door opened automatically when you all stepped in the room.

"Commander, we're here!" Fang announced, as the commander stop what he's doing and turned his chair around.

"Hah!? YOU'RE HERE?? Where's the Admiral!? WHER-" He stopped himself when his eyes stopped towards a familiar face behind them. Shining as ever.

Cici co suddenly starts to sweat nervously, as he took off his shades and stands up straight on the chair. "I bid you welcome, Admiral Tarung!" He said as he saluted before him.

"Thank you," Tarung said with a smile. The rest, Yaya and Ying also stop what their doing and got out of their seats, standing with the rest of you.

"Uh...I take it your aware of the situation, with TAPOPS?" The Commander asked nervously,

"Oh yes! Your delivery boys here have explained everything!" Tarung said, glancing behind him with a smile.

"Uh... actually, We're not delivery boys, we're members of TAPOPS!" Boboiboy said, hoping he understands.

...Yea he did understand that, and that didn't satisfy him, not at all...