Chapter 3

Meanwhile somewhere else >>)

A certain green alien starts to tail them from behind after his purple robot assistant tell him everything from what he know after discovering the laundromat he was suppose to go,was actually an intergalactic organization. TAPOPS

((Man,How many times have I keep putting TAPOPS in my story. XD))

After the alien explained why he following them instead of attacking the space station (and probe saying he is proud to have a smart boss,this guy~ )
Probe decided to ask another question.

"Hey,Mr. Boss, Do you know anything about the girl they are going with?"

Adudu put a hand on his chin(?) As a thoughtful expression plastered on his face. After a few seconds,he finally answered the question.

"From what I know,she is known to be the top medic in TAPOPS,and hold a special ability.." Adudu said.

"A special ability...? What could that possibly be?" Probe asked.
Making the alien irritated from a simple question.

"Yesh! Enough with the questions! Let's just continue the mission and destroy their plans!!" Adudu said as he turned his chair around and Continue flying the ship.

Probe,not wanting to anger his boss, sheepishly agreed "Y-Yes,Mr. Boss!"

*Timeskip, bought to you by me again,realizing that I had a crush on BBB when I was young,without me noticing-
( ╹▽╹ )*

~~~~
When they finally arrived at the planet, fang's explanation is right. The planet is covered in steep hills and pointy or curvey trees,as the sky is colored in a yellowish shade of green. It feels so scary here.

"Geez,there's no suitable spot to land.." Fang mumbled under his breath as he looks around the area. "Listen up,crew!" Fang said,as the three of you looked at his direction.

"Your captain wants you to find him a good hiding spot!" Fang ordered,making the two boys deadpanned at him,while you didn't change your smiling expression.

"Eh? Since when are YOU the captain?" Boboiboy said.

"I'M the one piloting this ship, aren't I? That makes ME the captain!" Fang said, with the "as-a-matter-of-fact" tone on his voice. You can't help but agree with what he said,so you nodded in agreement.

"Oh don't get ahead of yourself,your just the chauffeur" Gopal scoffed.

"There! Over there! We can land there captain!" Boboiboy said,as he pointed at the monitor that showed an open area for a better landing.

"Excellent! Well done,ensign!" Fang praised the elemental hero.

"Hehe~ Thank you,captain!" Boboiboy bashfully chuckled. Gopal gaped at the sudden change,wasn't he on his side!?

"HEy!? Whats with you!" Gopal said as Boboiboy give him a confused stare. "What? The captain praised me,what about it?" He replied back.

You? You just stared at the scene with Doted eyes as you put on your backpack,it's not heavy,so it's easy to walk around with it.

As the ship finally landed on the secured area,you got up from your seat,already prepared and about to get the laundry bags when-

"Hold it right there,missy!" The shadow manipulator halted you. Causing you to let out a confused 'eh?' as the two boys let out a small flinched from the sudden raise of voice.

"What do you think your doing?" Fang sternly asked,as he crossed his arms.

"Eh? I'm just going to get the laundry bags,why?" You questioned back as you tilted your head in a confused manner.