Meeting

Hai! It's me Yuki-chan again!!^^

Don't worry, the crossover I'm making is still in progress, for now, I'd like to make some scenarios that have been bugging me for a while now!

Soo~ I hope you enjoy it!!^^

AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 1K READS!!
^//W//^

~~~~~

Spending time with: Earth

"Ah! It's you again!!" You exclaimed as you run towards the Elemental in brown.

Earth looks behind him to see you running towards, he turned around just on time when you stopped running and face in front of him.

"Hello! It's nice to see you again, (Y/N)!" He said, giving you a warm smile.

"Nice to see you too...Earth! Right?" You said, unsure about your calling of the name. He nodded to which you beamed in success.

He chuckled at your childish yet cute self, before asking "Hey, (Y/N), can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead!"

"Why do you always mispronounced our user's name?" He can't help but ask, he's not angry or anything, just plain curious.

"Eh? You mean Bayabay?" You asked, tilting your head with your eyebrow quirked up.

"That's not- I mean, yes...him..." He sighed, it's no use to correct it right when you'll say it in the wrong way anyway...

"Because it's so difficult to pronounce it!! Do you have to say 'bo' three times when saying it? What kind of name is that!?" You try to explain, to which he sighed yet chuckled after.

"Well then, how about I teach you how to pronounce his name right?" He offered, to which you beamed at that.

"Really!? You would do that?!" You said when you suddenly took his hands and leaned closer with sparkling eyes.

"U-Uh... Yes, of course!" He stuttered pink dust on his cheek as he looks away, thinking how close you are.

After that, he taught you how to pronounce his user's name right. Even writing it on paper to make it easier for you.

.....yea...

In the end, you still can't pronounce it right, to which he decided to give up on that. Maybe next time...

So instead, he taught and help you memorize the names of his other Elemental Brothers, even the ones that aren't here yet.

You memorized all of them, at least that's the good side!

~~~~~
Spending time with: Lightning

"Ah! Hello!!" You greeted the Lightning Elemental, that is looked away with his arms crossed.

He didn't say anything, but he only nodded his head in response.

"Your name is Lightning, right? I saw you when we were on planet Dar'ghaya! You and your blades were so cool!!" You complimented. To which Lightning looked at you with wide eyes.

"Really?" He asked, to which you nodded quickly. He looked away again, this time covering half of his face while blushing. You tilted your head at this.

'Why is he red? Is he angry about what I said?'

You were about to apologize till you heard a whisper from him.

"T-Thanks, I guess..."

You smiled brightly at this before continuing, "And you know? The way how you swing your blades is really awesome!! Teach me some moves please?!" You asked.