Chapter 15: Goodbye Chloe

Saturday came in no time Jessie was just happy they had at least a few more days than last time to work a better variety for the luncheon she was dreading on going to. The vans came she and Eric hoped in and made their way to the luncheon. Xavier had arranged for a car to come for them to bring them to the ring. Thinking maybe she would like to circulate and see some of the old friends, if she had any, that would be there. This was an event she catered for the since got her degree when she was twenty-two almost a full five years ago. Her birthday just three weeks away. Exactly on her four month anniversary with Xavier.

It was still pretty early she had a few hours before she had to leave and they had set up and was almost finished with making the setting the decorations on the cake. Eric came up to her telling her everything was set looking excited at how elegant, and beautiful everything worked hard for looked and blended in so well with the fall theme they had going.

"Everything looks so wonderful." Gigi said coming to hug the two hard workers. "I can see myself taking an extra mile walk on the tread mill tomorrow morning." Vivy said also giving her love. "Oh you hush you know very Mr. Vitale would ravish you no matter what you weigh which is no where near even a buck five." Jessie said to her causing everyone around to giggle in the fun. "As usual everything looks delicious and to die for her, I never understand how you do such art with food, my dear." Camilla added. "That is because she is simply a genius. Brains, beauty, and quick wit. Our girl has got it all." Aria said as she held her closely I have someone who came by just for a quick visit. He knew you were coming and just couldn't resist, I told them not to worry about it because I know how much it will tickle you pink to see them." Aria said smiling deeply. Making Jessie and Eric a little nervous.

That's when Aria called them over. They were standing there handsome as hell in their age stood the other five father figures she grew to love and know. The first people besides her father to ever show any real faith and support in her the founders of Fire Diamond Industries. She could not stop the ear to ear smile and the tightness of each hug as she was passed through all five huge men. "Have you shrunk?" Mr. Russo asked. "You're still a knock out kiddo." Mr. Lorenzo added. "Your food is still the best thing I've ever eaten, sorry honey." Mr. Vitale said kissing his wifes forehead. "It's so good to see you little one." "Always good to see you Mr.Damico." She said squeezing her tightly. "Are you eating enough? You look a pale are you sure your getting enough rest? You know your father could always." Jessie cut him off. "Mr. Moretti, I am fine. I eat perfect healthy and unhealthy diets, and I get plenty of rest. Actually my boyfriend makes sure I'm well taken care of. You all sound just like him right now it's a little eerie." She said with a slight shiver. Making them all smile at her.

"Does this boyfriend have a name?" Mr.Russo asked playfully. "With no doubt, no doubt you probably even know his social security number by now. Let's not insult me by playing the I don't know game." Jessie said. "Well I don't know I bet there is one thing they don't know about him." Eric looked at her with an evil smirk. "What would that be my good boy?" Mr. Vitale asked curiously. "Well she moved in with him. Yesterday." Eric said as they group of old people looked a little taken back. "Are you ready for a step like that with this man so soon." Mr. Moretti asked honestly just worried for her. "Yes I am it feels right. It's been almost a whole year since we've been active. I mean you remember what it felt like when you realized you feel in love with these lovely ladies right?" Jessie asked looking around playing the empathy card.

"Like it was yesterday." Mr. Damico said. "Well ya that's only because even after all this time we still fall a little more each passing day." Mr. Lorenzo said kissing the back of his wifes hand. "Ok well it is getting late and we have a car about to be on the way so even though I am so happy to see you. We really need to leave." Jessie said hugging all of them back realizing how late it has gotten. Forgetting how much she truly missed the older men in her life. She promised herself to invite them out to the café being retired and still spends time with her dad once in awhile.