Chapter 26: Rings, Falls& Bullets

The days flew straight on through. It was finally Saturday the drive to Pike's Valley to the area they would need is only about a forty minute drive. They had the delivery vans and some of the new people that recently got hired follow them up their and made sure they had directions to get back home which wouldn't be too hard since the employees were locals and knew their way around anyway. Xavier and the guys couldn't wait to surprise their girls with the cabin they had rented up their a few cabins away from Bullets house he owned up there. It was a five bedroom four bath rental it was huge and beautiful. The guys couldn't wait to get their partners up their and relax after all the craziness they had with their jobs lately. The guys made sure to pack what they would be needing and have even went yesterday to make sure they had the food and stuff they would need for the weekend.

"Ok all three Vans are full and you guys got the big coolers with the teas, lemonades, and the other mixed shit right?" Jessie asked everyone looking around. They all agreed knowing everything was settled and ready to go. They all loaded the they took their own vehicles and made their way up there. They made good timing getting there about one p.m. The party wasn't until three but people were already starting to show up wanting to be helpful and settle in The guys didn't want to spoil the surprise so they just left everything in the car saying they should offer to help set up and wanted to talk to Bullet first. "So what's his real name?" Kiley asked the guys as the girls looked to the guys. "Bullet." Xavier said. "No, not his stage name his like legal name." Niki asked again. Bullet coming out of no where wrapping on earm over Xavier shoulder and one arm over Axels. "It's Bullet. My parents were an odd bunch my dad loved guns and everything gun related and mama was hippy who just loved everything. It was a funny thing to see them together they shouldn't have worked out the way they did. Yet some how it worked." They all laughed with him.

"Happy Birthday man." Noah said hugging him. "THIRTY-TWO YEARS YOUNG BIG PAPA! How does it feel?" Ryder said with enthusiasm. "It feels great man. Feels like I'm twenty-one all over again." He said letting him go. "Sure, yeah right man you know you wanted that walker and little motorized scooter already there grandpa we know. It's ok." Jaxon said coming in for a hug. "Shut your chew hole child. So who are these visions of lovely? My name is Bullet and I would love to show you around." He said holding Jessie's hand up kissing the back of it. "Well as lovely as that sounds my name is Jessie and Eric and I need to go set up all the food we've made for you and put your cake together." "Oh shit, I just hit on your woman there didn't I, my bad beast." He said patting Xavier on the shoulder. "If things ever go south with this dip nut here you just call me up Darlin' I swear I'll take great care of you. No record, I'm also a retired vet, I cook and clean, got my class A license." "Bullet you keep trying to sell yourself to my bride, I'm going to have to give you the ability to be using the wheel chair for your birthday." Xavier growled lowly to him. "Alright, alright. OK this will be fun let me guess." Bullet said looking at all the girls and Eric.

"Now I haven't been watching the news or following the medias so I have never seen your faces before, but these guys talk about you a lot so I can the name you all if that akes any of this sound any better. So we got Eric who's with Devil. Sexy Jessie with Beast." He said winking. "You must be Niki, because you makeup is on point. You Jaxon's right?" Niki smiled shaking his hand bringing her into a hug instead. "I am Nikayla, please call me Niki. She said as he let her go. "You have the care free vibe but I feel like if you get mad I need to shag some major ass so you got to be Lexi, Axels baby girl right." Lexi smiled nodding along into wide opened hug to him. "You know me so well." She said laughing. "Which leaves this little gorgeous thing of sweetness to be Kiley. I don't know what voodoo magic you did to Ryder but we all bow down to your feet to take down that ass hat." Bullet said making her blush deeply he actually bowed to her as he pulled away from her. The rest of the guys bowed with Bullet everyone laughed making Ryder shake his head running his hand on his lower mouth and jawline.