The X First X Phase Part 4

I'm sorry that the first phase is taking forever;-; I promise that this is the end of the First Phase. Enjoy!

Recap:

I laughed like a maniac. I suddenly heard something rustling.

"Come out to play~," I said smirking

And then a figure appeared.

Present:

Y/N POV:

I walked towards the figure and noticed something familiar with their aura. I got closer and saw his face, he had pins on his face. I looked at him. I recognized their aura immediately.

"Illumi???" I was so startled "What are you doing here? And why did you re-shaped your face?" I released some blood lust.

Illumi removed the pins on his face and turned to his normal self.

"Remember how Killua hurt mom?" he said, I nodded, "Well, mother was worried about him and send me. But I already told her that you were there, but she told me to go anyways."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, "What am I going to tell Killua?"

"Nothing. I'm keeping it a secret for now." he said as he put the pins back "Just call me Gittararackur." he turned around and left. Another rustling came from behind me.

"Illumi if that is you again. I swear to god I'll keep it a secret." I said annoyed. Then a pair of arms embraced me behind.

"Funny that you thought that I was Illumi darling~," he said softly

I gasped. And he chuckled.

"That's not funny Hisoka," I said as I clenched my fists

He was about to embrace me tighter but then he shivered and fell to the ground. I kneeled down and put his head on my thighs.

"Hisoka! Are you okay?"I asked he shook his head no "Where does it hurt?" I asked. He reaches and points at his heart. I got confused. Then he opened his eyes.

"Got you, darling~" he smiled and chuckled.

"Tch- stop joking around I actually thought you were hurt," I said looking away

"I am hurt, my heart is~," He said innocently. I rolled my eyes. "Though...your thighs do feel nice." as he squeezed it a bit

"HISOKA!" I yelped and punched him in the face. He coughed out some blood. and looked up to me.

"It seems that I'm actually injured." he pointed at his left cheek. I rolled my eyes and used my nen ability to heal his bruise. He slightly moaned. And I remembered that I jabbed him in the stomach and his head. I look through his hair.

"Oooo~Playing now aren't we?" He said touching my face. I scoffed.

"I'm just looking if your hurt anywhere, especially when I jabbed and punched you earlier," I said showing that I was annoyed. He slowly unravels the pink clothing around his waist. And I saw a big bruise, I blushed a bit when I saw his abs and I can slightly see his V-line.

"I know it's gorgeous and all. But can you heal it~" He said. I healed him and the top of his head. He got up. 'Wow, not even a thank you huh?' I thought as I stood up and brushed the dirt and dust on the back of my pants. Then Hisoka grabbed my face and kissed me passionately, even though I didn't want to kiss him, I just went with it. It lasted around 10 seconds.

"Thank you sweetheart~," he said and he pecked my forehead. Then he grabbed my hand softly and he walked towards the foggy areas. After 15mins we reached the rest of the contestants. And I saw Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio. I ran towards them letting go of Hisokas hand, but he still gripped it. He looked at me sternly and then let go. I embraced Killua.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking at him for any injuries, he nodded, then I saw Leorio fainted. "What happened to him?"

"Apparently, Leorio and Kurapika ran into Hisoka earlier and Leorio tried to attack him but lost, and then Gon smacked Hisoka in the face with his fishing rod...Hisoka took Leorio to the clearing where Mr. Satotz was. And then he said that he was going to get something in a pervy voice." Killua explained. I inhaled all of that information. 'Hisoka was getting something?', I realized that that something was ME!