Leaving X Home X Heaven X Arena

I'm starting if the story is kind of going downhill! I'll try my best to make it perfect for you guys- A/N

Recap:

"Sorry that I was late. I was dealing with a client." He said he walked into the dining hall "I didn't know that we were going to have guests today." he was covered in blood.

"Illumi! Go and change!" mother said.

Present:

Y/N POV:

We have finished all of our dinners. I looked at the time. It's 7'o'clock. I excused myself.

"I'll be heading to Heaven Arena later." I said, "I'll see you on some other day." My parents nodded their heads to approve my leave. Killua walked up to me. "Have fun Onee-Chan!" he hugged me. Milluki, Kalluto, and Alluka also embraced me. Illumi was the last one to hug me goodbye. My family all knew that I was not going to return home for a while. I packed my bag and was prepared to leave. I exited the mansion, with Hisoka following me.

"There's no way to get rid of you is there?" I asked

"Nope~," he said. I rolled my eyes.

Silva POV:

Y/N was leaving with that clown. I sighed. I can't help but feel bad that her love life was going to come to an end...

"Silva darling, meet me at the office," Kikyo said. I nodded.

"I've made the preparations for Y/N's wedding in a year. She's going to marry the eldest son of Sato's family." she said signing the contract "The Sato's family is one of the strongest families in the world."

"Kikyo...Is this really necessary? Y/N deserves to find her own husband in the future." I sighed and looked at the contract.

"Of course! You think I would let our daughter marry a clown?" she scoffed and left the room

Y/N POV:

I unlocked the car that I'll be using to get to Heavens Arena. It's a 2-hour drive from here.

"What a lovely car you have~?" Hisoka said complimenting my sleek black car

I got into the driver's seat ignoring him. He got in the shotgun.

"It's a 2-hour drive. I suggest you take a nap during the trip there." I said starting the engine. He shrugged his shoulder and laid on the window. I started driving downhill to the city. 

*2 hours later*

Y/N POV

I've finally driven to the city, the skyscrapers were tall and beautiful. I rolled down the window, and the smell of the city flowed in. A smirked and parked at the Heaven Arenas VIP parking lot. I poked Hisoka in the face. He jerked up.

"We're here already?" he said rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms. I opened the door for him. "Why thank you darling~," he said exiting. I slammed the door behind me. We headed to the entrance of Heaven's Arena, there was an extremely long line in front of us so we've waited. I've received a text message from Illumi.

Illumi sent 9:30 pm

Killua is heading the Heaven's Arena tomorrow with the green-haired child.

I left him on read. We were finally at the front of the line. She typed my name and Hisokas name into the computer.

"It seems you two have left off on the 200th level. Would you like to restart or continue?" she asked

"Let's restart darling~" he said "I would love to see in there are any new powerful opponents on the first level~". I shrugged my shoulder. The lady then typed something on her computer. "Would you like to start today or tomorrow?" she asked. "We can start today." I said. She then printed out a paper slip and gave it to Hisoka and I.

We both walked in. I scanned through the people in the area. "Hisoka...These people doesn't look too promising..." I said. He told me that I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I ignored him.

*An hour later*

Y/N POV:

"Y/N ZOLDYCK IS ABLE TO REACH THE 200TH FLOOR WITHIN AN HOUR!" the speaker said

I saw Hisoka waiting for me on the side. "Well done darling~" he said ruffling my hair. We both took the elavator to the 200th floor. The lady was waiting for us on the counter.

"Welcome Y/N Zoldyck and Hisoka Morow to the 200th floor. Here we have the most luxirious bedrooms and benefits." she said smiling and giving us two key cards.

"One is fine~" Hisoka said pushing back one of them and smirking "We'll be sharing a room.~"