Waking X Up

Enjoy! >:3

Recap:

I felt safe when I was with him. I drifted to sleep in his warm arms.

Present (X time has passed):

Y/N POV:

I woke and I opened my eyes, remembering yesterday night's events I looked around the bed. And realize Hisoka wasn't there. 

"H-Hisoka?" I looked up. I turned around and saw him sleeping on a chair next to me. His eye bags were heavy and he looked very tired. His pink and purple hair was messy. I slowly got up trying not to wake him. I peered onto my phone to see what time it was. 6 hours have passed since the announcement. So there were still 4 hours left till we arrive at the next destination. I decided to leave the room a bit and looked back at him. I walk to him and carried him to bed. I wrote a note and placed it on the nightstand.

"I will be back soon, just bringing some food- Y/N" I wrote

I went out to the cafeteria and asked for 2 cups of coffee and 2 bagels. "That would be $5.99." the cashier lady said. I paid her $6 and left. I was about to walk back to my room when I heard two voices of small boys saying "Really all we got to do is to take that ball away from you?" I was curious and took a peek. I saw Gon, Killua, and Chairman Netero.

"Killua...Gon...What are you doing?" I yawned 

"Onee-Chan! This old man said if we take the ball here now. He'll give us our hunting license." Killua pointed at him, I slapped his hand "Killua don't point at people and make fun of them. it's rude."

"Oho-ho-ho. Young boy, I suggest you learn your manners from your sister." Chairman Netero 

"Y/N-sama! Do you want to join?" Gon beamed. "Sorry guys but I have to head back to my room..." I said

"Onee-Chan why do you have two cups of coffee and two bagels?" he asked suspiciously, I froze a bit, then he realized something and gasped. "That's for Hisoka, isn't it?! Wait- you spent the night with him?". I nodded. Killua looked like he was gonna explode. I kneeled down to his height and whispered something in his ear. His eyes widened and understood. "Ok fine," he said crossing his arm "Make sure you don't do any funny business with him ok?" I nodded. And I waved them goodbye. I walked back to my room and unlocked the door. I saw Hisoka with his hair up and sitting on the bed. 

"Darling you back~," he said hugging me. I handed him his coffee and bagel. "Oooo~ you got the way I like it..." he said sipping it. "Black coffee with vanilla almond extract. And your bagel contains cream cheese, smoked salmon, and capers." I said while taking out my black coffee and plain cream cheese bagel. We ate it in silence, although we would make eye contact at some point. He leaned forward to me and licked the end of my lips. I flinched.

"Relax darling~ There was only some cream cheese there." He said licking his lips. I rolled my eyes and disregarded my cup and wrapper. I clenched my fists and said "Hisoka I'm grateful that you saved me yesterday, but you can't just randomly kiss me or lick me. We broke up remember?" I said. He sighed "Yes, I remember...But remind me...Why did we break up again?". I thought about it and realized we never actually said that our relationship was over. 

"I assumed we broke up... I mean you never replied to my text after that day." I said, he got confused. "I did text you though?". I got angry and showed him my text messages with him "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TEXTED ME?! THERE'S NOTHING THERE! YOU LEFT ME IN THE RESTAURANT FOR OVER 2 HOURS AND IT WAS OUR THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF DATING! HOW COULD YOU FORGET EVEN? HOW COULD I BE DO STUPID AND I ALMOST PLANNED TO PROPOSE TO YOU!" I said and I started to burst into tears

Hisoka POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TEXTED ME?! THERE'S NOTHING THERE! YOU LEFT ME IN THE RESTAURANT FOR OVER 2 HOURS AND IT WAS OUR THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF DATING! HOW COULD YOU FORGET EVEN? HOW COULD I BE DO STUPID AND I ALMOST PLANNED TO PROPOSE TO YOU!" She yelled at me

'She was going to propose to me?' I started feeling ashamed and I embraced her.

"GET OFF OF ME! HOW! MANY! TIMES! DO! I! HAVE! TO! TELL! YOU!" She said each word and punched me. She struggled and eventually stopped.

A/N: This chapter was a bit longer than usual...sorry T^T