Seeing X Killua X Gon X Again

Customer is about to get burned ehehehehehe :3- A/N

Recap:

"Oops~" I cooed and smiled at him. I saw his makeup dripping on his face. I laughed hysterically. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped it off. He then picked me up and said "Someone's being a naughty girl~".

"Jeez get a room!" a customer said

Present:

Y/N POV:

I walked towards the woman who told us that.

"It's none of your business so fuck off." I smiled.

"You bitch!" she was about to slap me in the face, but one of her friends whispered something in her ear, "What are you doing?! That's a Zoldyck!". Her eyes widened. Her friend apologizes for her behavior and exited Starbucks. Everybody was staring and Hisoka and me.

"Boo," I said and everybody faced away. Hisoka and I then left the shop. We both laughed. We headed back to Heaven's Arena. We then heard a familiar voice.

"I can't believe that we are on the 200th floor." a boy said. I turned around. It's Killua and Gon. Suddenly, Hisoka emitted his bloodlust aura all around him. If those boys walk through they will both die.

"Onee-Chan! I didn't know you were here!" he said excitedly "What is this aura?!". They both started trying their best to get through. But I stopped them.

"Boys! Stop. You'll die like this." I told them, they both eventually stopped struggling.

"You two are not worthy to be on this floor~," Hisoka said "You two are still unriped~ Once you two learned nen you could come back."

"Y/N please let us through!" Gon said. But I agreed with Hisoka. And told them that someone has to teach them nen. They both eventually stopped struggling to get through.

"I'll give you 12 hours..." Hisoka stated, "I'm giving you 12 hours to learn nen". Killua and Gon both nodded and left. I sighed.

"Did you have to be so hard them?" I said walking along with him. He giggled a bit.

"I can't wait for them to use nen~" Hisoka moaned softly. I looked at him disgusted and walked faster. I walked up to the booth where the lady was. "Hi, miss! Can I get my own room? My ex is being a pedophile." I said to her smiling. She nodded and was about to give me my key card. Then Hisoka grabbed my foot.

"Hisoka! What the fuck!" I said yelling at him "Get the fuck off of me!". Everybody was staring at us as if we were some hooligans. A man with white long hair then walks towards us.

"Miss is this man bothering you?" he asked politely. "Bruh! Does it look like he's bothering me?" I said pointing at Hisoka. His eyes widened and chuckled.

"Well well well! Hisoka long time no see. I'm looking forwards to our rematch." he said and kissed my hand "It was lovely to meet you, miss.". I was very confused and looked down and saw Hisoka moving onto my waist.

"Hisoka. If you get off me I won't get another room." I said. His eyes glistened and he stopped clinging to me. I walked back to our room and laid on the couch and turned on the television. I kept scrolling through the channels and found nothing interesting. Then something caught my eye.

"Another robbery has been taken place in YorkNew City. The group called the Phantom Troupe has stolen a billion dollars worth of artifac-" the TV person said. I turned off without hesitation.

"Say Hisoka you are still with the Phantom Troupe?" I asked turning to him. He nodded. I know Hisoka very well, he joined the troupe 4 years ago after a year of dating, supposedly he joined just to fight Chrollo. Chrollo was a good friend, it'll be nice to see him again. Hisoka suddenly picked me up and took me to the balcony and placed me down.

"Say Y/N...Would you go on a date with me? Just this once~" He said. I thought for a moment...Just this once...I nodded and smiled. He smiled back. "I'm gonna head out somewhere come to this location at 6 pm," he said texting me the location. He smirked and left the room. My heart started beating faster and I blushed.

Hisoka's POV:

I wanted to make up for our previous date that never happened. "Say Y/N...Would you go on a date with me? Just this once~" I said.